Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2015, 04:01:40 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Liquor in the Front and Poker in the Rear...!
Are talking about "hamburgers" again?
The hamburger is gone.  Now I'm thinking about rustling up some tacos...!
Bearded tacos?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2015, 04:02:57 PM »

I accidental tossed some Arturo Fuente's 8-5-8's Maduros into my 20% off basket yesterday and they were not included in the sale... :(
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Liquor in the Front and Poker in the Rear...!
Are talking about "hamburgers" again?
The hamburger is gone.  Now I'm thinking about rustling up some tacos...!
Bearded tacos?
Just regular tacos for supper.  I used to go to this Mexican Restaurant and I loved their rice and beans.  I tried to figure out how they made it, and the closes I could come to the same flavor was by adding a little cider vinegar into the Spanish rice and re fried beans.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2015, 04:09:13 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Just Progressive Democrats nothing to do with borders.
Yeah, Tex thinks there's significant Commie activity within the Texas borders.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2015, 04:11:56 PM »

At home, beautiful day out 86 degrees and sunny. Choc PB porter and a Room 101 MC III Roxxo

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Don't mind if I did but I remember the discussion but I think Shaun actually put that scenario together.
Now it's Shaun's fault?
It's always Shaun's fault...'specially with CB in short supply.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »

At home, beautiful day out 86 degrees and sunny. Choc PB porter and a Room 101 MC III Roxxo
Looks good...!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2015, 04:20:00 PM »

At home, beautiful day out 86 degrees and sunny. Choc PB porter and a Room 101 MC III Roxxo
Nice choice on the cigar.  The accompaniment...no comment.   :P

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2015, 04:20:30 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Just Progressive Democrats nothing to do with borders.
Yeah, Tex thinks there's significant Commie activity within the Texas borders.
That is a fact Jack, right next door to me.  Canadian that moved here from Oregon driving a VW Beetle with Obama stickers on it. He was looking for Austin and somehow landed out here.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2015, 04:24:17 PM »

Been Fuk'n with this damn pool again after another 7" of rain in 5 days threw everything all out of balance again.    Nothing like the last algae mess though.

It is coming a turd floater in Baton Rouge, ballgame just got started and it hit.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2015, 04:28:32 PM »

At home, beautiful day out 86 degrees and sunny. Choc PB porter and a Room 101 MC III Roxxo
Nice choice on the cigar.  The accompaniment...no comment.   :P
LMFAO

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2015, 04:30:06 PM »

Just lit me a V and poured a Southern Hops'pitality IPA on the patio.  Right nice out today.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2015, 04:33:54 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2015, 04:35:59 PM »

Just lit me a V and poured a Southern Hops'pitality IPA on the patio.  Right nice out today.
Gorgeous here too, and I'm counting the minutes until I can escape the office.  Quick stop at the Harley shop, then the long way home.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2015, 04:40:11 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12