Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2015, 08:21:25 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap
But Putin says it's just another US plot... cause we don't like soccer.
Well it's true, we don't like soccer
I sure as hell don't!!!!!!!!  It was a well planned Commie invasion.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:53 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap
But Putin says it's just another US plot... cause we don't like soccer.
Well it's true, we don't like soccer
I sure as hell don't!!!!!!!!  It was a well planned Commie invasion.
Couldn't have been that well planned, since most of the country hates soccer.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2015, 08:24:56 AM »

Just checked NCAA Regional TV schedule and the coverage is awful so not much entertainment there today.
Interesting, coverage as shown on the NCAA web site is totally different from what the TV Guide for SEC channel shows.  There is hope after all.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:28 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap
But Putin says it's just another US plot... cause we don't like soccer.
Well it's true, we don't like soccer
I sure as hell don't!!!!!!!!  It was a well planned Commie invasion.
Couldn't have been that well planned, since most of the country hates soccer.
Youth approach.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:49 AM »

Just checked NCAA Regional TV schedule and the coverage is awful so not much entertainment there today.
Use ESPN 3 for the coverage.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2015, 08:28:13 AM »

Just checked NCAA Regional TV schedule and the coverage is awful so not much entertainment there today.
Use ESPN 3 for the coverage.
If I can get the Apple TV to work that is a good option.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »

About 14,000 people without electricity up Bean's way this morning.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2015, 08:56:02 AM »

About 14,000 people without electricity up Bean's way this morning.
Are generators a big thing there? I know after Sandy just about everyone around here has one

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2015, 08:56:19 AM »

Time to walk the granddog.  One more day to undo all the training... I'm up to the task!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »

About 14,000 people without electricity up Bean's way this morning.
Are generators a big thing there? I know after Sandy just about everyone around here has one
Not really as we are well out of the hurricane zone and most outages are short duration.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2015, 09:02:50 AM »

Time to walk the granddog.  One more day to undo all the training... I'm up to the task!
You can do it!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2015, 09:08:46 AM »

Morning men.  Power back on at home, but many traffic signals are out.  And the internet/phones are out again at the office.  I'm convinced now that TxDave's IT guys have infiltrated Time Warner.  It drops out when it rains.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »

Morning men.  Power back on at home, but many traffic signals are out.  And the internet/phones are out again at the office.  I'm convinced now that TxDave's IT guys have infiltrated Time Warner.  It drops out when it rains.
Morning Bean, as a previous Time Warner customer I think they probably hire our IT Rejects, not the top notch ones we keep.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2015, 09:27:30 AM »

Morning men.  Power back on at home, but many traffic signals are out.  And the internet/phones are out again at the office.  I'm convinced now that TxDave's IT guys have infiltrated Time Warner.  It drops out when it rains.
Morning Bean, as a previous Time Warner customer I think they probably hire our IT Rejects, not the top notch ones we keep.
Also as a previous Time Warner customer, I'm 100% sure they don't even hire IT people. Haha.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2015, 09:32:41 AM »

Morning men.  Power back on at home, but many traffic signals are out.  And the internet/phones are out again at the office.  I'm convinced now that TxDave's IT guys have infiltrated Time Warner.  It drops out when it rains.
Morning Bean, as a previous Time Warner customer I think they probably hire our IT Rejects, not the top notch ones we keep.
Also as a previous Time Warner customer, I'm 100% sure they don't even hire IT people. Haha.
I would say that about their management.