« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2015, 12:49:43 PM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Good morning Flip.  Sanity check HERE?  Only proves you're insane!
I never rode my motorcycle in the rain, hell I don't have a motorcycle, but I have walked through the combat zone alone in Boston before.
So have I.  But remember, Billy said he was stranded in the Combat Zone.  It was Bedford-Stuyvesant where he walked alone.  ;-)

Morning, muchachos.  Long, hard, spendy weekend.  Had to drive to Idaho, move the boy out of his dorm room, then change an alternator in the 'Burb, then the a-frame jack on the trailer jammed so I had to remove it and jactk the trailer up with a bottle jack and jack stands, then long drive home.  I had to come to work to get some rest.
Morning Raz!  Ouch, I'm tired just reading about it......
Morning Raz, been there done that several  times and if some crap did not break you would not think you really did it.
Indeed, and my hard work, torn up hands and arms, and driving earned me serious points with the warden.  And a rather enjoyable bedtime last night.  So I'm not complaining.

Damn, now I sound like Dean again.  Shit.
Are deadbeat stories next?
No.  I'd skip over that and go straight from domestic bliss to mass murder.

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2015, 12:51:27 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2015, 12:56:01 PM »

AHh, took a sanity break myself (thanks Flip!).  went outside and smoked a Four Kicks robusto, ready for round 2!  weather report: hot humid and very July-like.

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2015, 12:58:27 PM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Good morning Flip.  Sanity check HERE?  Only proves you're insane!
I never rode my motorcycle in the rain, hell I don't have a motorcycle, but I have walked through the combat zone alone in Boston before.
So have I.  But remember, Billy said he was stranded in the Combat Zone.  It was Bedford-Stuyvesant where he walked alone.  ;-)

Morning, muchachos.  Long, hard, spendy weekend.  Had to drive to Idaho, move the boy out of his dorm room, then change an alternator in the 'Burb, then the a-frame jack on the trailer jammed so I had to remove it and jack the trailer up with a bottle jack and jack stands, then long drive home.  I had to come to work to get some rest.
Morning Raz!  Ouch, I'm tired just reading about it......
Morning Raz, been there done that several  times and if some crap did not break you would not think you really did it.
Indeed, and my hard work, torn up hands and arms, and driving earned me serious points with the warden.  And a rather enjoyable bedtime last night.  So I'm not complaining.

Damn, now I sound like Dean again.  Shit.
Starting to...

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2015, 12:58:46 PM »

AHh, took a sanity break myself (thanks Flip!).  went outside and smoked a Four Kicks robusto, ready for round 2!  weather report: hot humid and very July-like.
Which makes you wonder how July is going to be.

Gorgeous day here.  Killing me that I couldn't ride the bike to work.  But the bike isn't set up for carrying an a-frame jack for the trailer.  Maybe tomorrow.

« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2015, 12:59:39 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

 ;)

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2015, 01:00:56 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae?

;-)
He sold it to a commie state distributor to use in smoothies.

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

 ;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2015, 01:19:49 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae?

;-)
He sold it to a commie state distributor to use in smoothies.
Shhhhhh, good money in that looks just like ground Kale but tastes better. ;)

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »

Looks to me like 0% off Padrons were a lot more popular than 56% off AB's ::)

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2015, 01:25:50 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

 ;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.
Yeah, and I had to ride all night to get back to Idaho and establish my alibi.

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2015, 01:31:59 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

 ;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere near New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.
Yeah, and I had to ride all night to get back to Idaho and establish my alibi.

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2015, 01:36:02 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

 ;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.
Look cool driving them around the street!

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2015, 01:41:07 PM »

[...]

Tex was down there egging them on.  Those Waconians!

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2015, 01:48:11 PM »

[...]

x10