CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: 5/18/2015  (Read 28558 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2015, 10:59:38 AM »

They had TV new cameras in NY Penn Station this morning.  It's big news that Amtrak is running again.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2015, 11:01:31 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Good morning Flip.  Sanity check HERE?  Only proves you're insane!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »

Morning Flip, had to take a walk for the same reason and the reading was negaitive, no sanity remaining.
the needle on my meter went to "mostly Sane" so here I am in work.... 8)
Test it again in an hour.
yeah I am dealing with Zoning and LUN masking a Virtual tape library, with 8 ports, and the rocket scientists
before me mislabeled the member aliases.  took almost all day Friday to figure out why nothing was working right.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2015, 11:02:58 AM »

I am just getting toooo old I guess but wondering if I am the only one so old as to find something not right about this.

We have what used to be a small  cafateria/snack shop in our building but now it is just a bunch of vending machines and i was checking out what all they had, IE fun'n off.   I saw some clear drinks that I did not recognize what they were so took a closer look.   Bottled mineral water with a funny looking label Topo Chico.  Yep my friends we are importing bottled water from Mexico, bottle clearly read bottled in Mexico.  Now is it just me or have times changed to much that rather than "don't drink the water" we are charging money for the sewage to drink now? ???
YIKES!  I have to agree, bizarre!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:40 AM »

Hey Flip, you see Tony on the train this morning or do we need to check under the tarps in the parking lot in Waco?
I'm here, I'm here!  Just a typical Monday is all.
Good morning Tony!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »

Kind of intersting - Mashing now

CyB Lonsdale Club 5 Pack
5/$25 FS

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:54 AM »

I never rode my motorcycle in the rain, hell I don't have a motorcycle, but I have walked through the combat zone alone in Boston before.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2015, 11:04:58 AM »

I am just getting toooo old I guess but wondering if I am the only one so old as to find something not right about this.

We have what used to be a small  cafateria/snack shop in our building but now it is just a bunch of vending machines and i was checking out what all they had, IE fun'n off.   I saw some clear drinks that I did not recognize what they were so took a closer look.   Bottled mineral water with a funny looking label Topo Chico.  Yep my friends we are importing bottled water from Mexico, bottle clearly read bottled in Mexico.  Now is it just me or have times changed to much that rather than "don't drink the water" we are charging money for the sewage to drink now? ???
if you like that, find out if we should bottle the water in the Gowanus Canal for your vending machines....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2015, 11:06:06 AM »

Hey Flip, you see Tony on the train this morning or do we need to check under the tarps in the parking lot in Waco?
I'm here, I'm here!  Just a typical Monday is all.
OK, you don't need to worry about the sanity check we already know the answer to that one just so you are alive and suffering with the rest of us. ;)

Threebean

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »

Morning Flip, had to take a walk for the same reason and the reading was negaitive, no sanity remaining.
the needle on my meter went to "mostly Sane" so here I am in work.... 8)
Test it again in an hour.
yeah I am dealing with Zoning and LUN masking a Virtual tape library, with 8 ports, and the rocket scientists
before me mislabeled the member aliases.  took almost all day Friday to figure out why nothing was working right.
Oh yeah, I hate when that happens.   ???
Morning Flip.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »

Your workplace is another dimension.  Why in the f'k would anyone import Mexican water other than to satisfy some twisted PC thinking.  Never mind, I answered my own question. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »

I never rode my motorcycle in the rain, hell I don't have a motorcycle, but I have walked through the combat zone alone in Boston before.
So have I.  But remember, Billy said he was stranded in the Combat Zone.  It was Bedford-Stuyvesant where he walked alone.  ;-)

Morning, muchachos.  Long, hard, spendy weekend.  Had to drive to Idaho, move the boy out of his dorm room, then change an alternator in the 'Burb, then the a-frame jack on the trailer jammed so I had to remove it and jack the trailer up with a bottle jack and jack stands, then long drive home.  I had to come to work to get some rest.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2015, 11:18:48 AM »

if you like that, find out if we should bottle the water in the Gowanus Canal for your vending machines....
If it comes from something named "Gowanus," I don't want it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2015, 11:26:17 AM »

If it comes from something named "Gowanus," I don't want it.
Looks a little too close to Cow Anus for my comfort.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2015, 11:36:23 AM »

Your workplace is another dimension.  Why in the f'k would anyone import Mexican water other than to satisfy some twisted PC thinking.  Never mind, I answered my own question.
I had the same question - then it dawned on me.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18