« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2015, 09:47:50 AM »

Morning SleptLikeSchitt's.  Include me in that group.  Sunday nights are usually that way.  Must have something to do with Monday.
Morning Bean, glad to know you are not in the Waco jail this morning.   ;D
Ha, yeah.  My gang, the "Nerdy Old Fellas" wasn't invited to that party.
What, cruising the CVS parking lot instead?
Trolling for blue-hairs.
Probably downed a few six packs of Metamucil as well.... or that craft prune beer.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2015, 09:48:02 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Fishy and Sam.  Another Monday morning feels like.
Good morning Dave!

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2015, 10:10:44 AM »

I am already climbing the walls this morning!   Think I will go out for a walk around the block.

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »

Looks like another cloudy day here, jeez might as well,live in Oregon.
  did you see any banana slugs in the yard, this morning?

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2015, 10:29:39 AM »

Sheesh!   Mayor has not even been by this morning.   Probably will not hear from CG for a few days as he breaks into the new job.
Exactly why his status is still pending
yesterday his FB status, showed him at new job... or Libra Faccia as Tony would call it.

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2015, 10:30:09 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2015, 10:30:29 AM »

Looks like another cloudy day here, jeez might as well,live in Oregon.
  did you see any banana slugs in the yard, this morning?
Nice crop of mushrooms, sold those to Willie Nelson he is dropping by later to harvest them.

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2015, 10:31:10 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Morning Flip, had to take a walk for the same reason and the reading was negaitive, no sanity remaining.

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Morning Flip, had to take a walk for the same reason and the reading was negaitive, no sanity remaining.
the needle on my meter went to "mostly Sane" so here I am in work.... 8)

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2015, 10:35:45 AM »

I am just getting toooo old I guess but wondering if I am the only one so old as to find something not right about this.

We have what used to be a small  cafateria/snack shop in our building but now it is just a bunch of vending machines and i was checking out what all they had, IE fun'n off.   I saw some clear drinks that I did not recognize what they were so took a closer look.   Bottled mineral water with a funny looking label Topo Chico.  Yep my friends we are importing bottled water from Mexico, bottle clearly read bottled in Mexico.  Now is it just me or have times changed to much that rather than "don't drink the water" we are charging money for the sewage to drink now? ???

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2015, 10:36:12 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. just a quick sanity check this morning...
Morning Flip, had to take a walk for the same reason and the reading was negaitive, no sanity remaining.
the needle on my meter went to "mostly Sane" so here I am in work.... 8)
Test it again in an hour.

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2015, 10:50:30 AM »

AF 8-5-8 Maduro Jamming
Corona - 6.0" X 47
Not a bad cigar @ 5/$23.50

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2015, 10:51:39 AM »

Hey Flip, you see Tony on the train this morning or do we need to check under the tarps in the parking lot in Waco?

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2015, 10:55:25 AM »

Hey Flip, you see Tony on the train this morning or do we need to check under the tarps in the parking lot in Waco?
I'm here, I'm here!  Just a typical Monday is all.

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2015, 10:58:17 AM »

Hey Flip, you see Tony on the train this morning or do we need to check under the tarps in the parking lot in Waco?
Nope, I caught the 7:03 am train this morning.  Did not have to drive Gabrielle to school(next train makes her late).  ::)