CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: 5/18/2015  (Read 28509 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2015, 01:49:19 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
have not been there yet, so it wasn't me....
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.
Yeah, and I had to ride all night to get back to Idaho and establish my alibi.
Tex was down there egging them on.  Those Waconians!
Isn't the accepted term for citizens of Waco "Whackos?"

I've been to Waco.  I'm sorry, but one would have to be a little whacked to want to live there.  Or ride there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2015, 01:51:51 PM »

I thought this might have been Flip's doing, until I read the article.  Now I'm sure it was Tex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-memorial-evacuated-due-chemical-smell-fountain-article-1.2225760
My algae is gone and I have not been there nor do I ever plan to be anywhere near there so sure not me!
Yeah, yeah...and where, exactly, did you put your algae? Can we verify you didn't put it in the WTC memorial?

;)
First you need to prove i have been anywhere New York and that will not be easy to do.

170 bikers charged with Felonies including capital murder in waco.  Seems that when the cops got there the 5 different gangs quit shooting at each other and started all shooting at the cops, waco cop cars are full of bullet holes.

I've been to Waco.  I'm sorry, but one would have to be a little whacked to want to live there.  Or ride there.
Yep, and one of the less desired locations to live  in Tx.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »

;)

Waconites?  jwacky can give them lessons.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »

;)

wasn't there some sort of cult down that way years ago?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2015, 01:54:43 PM »

;)

Waconites?  jwacky can give them lessons.
He would have his ass whipped there in about 10 minutes if that long.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2015, 01:55:10 PM »

;)

Yep, the one Janet Reno torched.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »

;)

David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.  Why I remember that I couldn't tell you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »

Waco also the area of the famed Luby's Cafateria shooting that shot 43 and killed 28 in 1991.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2015, 02:00:12 PM »

;)

David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.  Why I remember that I couldn't tell you.
I can tell you I was sitting in Sarah's Kitchen eating banana pudding in Ruston, LA when they stuck the snoot of that tank in and burned them up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »

Damn, Punch Signature's on the Jam and they only lasted about 15 minutes.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2015, 02:03:11 PM »

Waco also the area of the famed Luby's Cafateria shooting that shot 43 and killed 28 in 1991.
must of found a fly in the rice pudding.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2015, 02:08:59 PM »

must of found a fly in the rice pudding.....
I think it was an ex employee

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2015, 02:18:01 PM »

The first Punch I can remember enjoying.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2015, 02:20:47 PM »

The first Punch I can remember enjoying.
Have not had a Punch in quite a while but used to enjoy some of the Punches long ago when looking for something on the milder side.  Always found them to be quality cigars.  Never tried the Signature.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2015, 02:21:16 PM »

;)

They had a good album back in the 80's....good to dance to.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18