« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2015, 11:28:00 AM »

Hey there, Scott.  Quiet say around here, but 2/3s of CigarBanter's posts are out here.  Meeting up with Dave and Shaun tonight, looking forward to knocking back some beers.
That'll be a nice night for sure, wish I could be part of the 2/3rds

« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2015, 11:28:21 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.

Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Easy to say when you only work 2 hours a week.

I wish. Hopefully transitioning to the other job full time sooner than later, got a second interview in a week.  You'll be done with me, then.
It's more likely that you will be done with us.

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2015, 11:29:47 AM »

Happy Tuesday gents!

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »

Hey there, Scott.  Quiet say around here, but 2/3s of CigarBanter's posts are out here.  Meeting up with Dave and Shaun tonight, looking forward to knocking back some beers.
That'll be a nice night for sure, wish I could be part of the 2/3rds
Is that a short joke?

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2015, 11:30:39 AM »

Happy Tuesday gents!
If you're on vacation in Southern California, it is.

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2015, 11:30:58 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.

Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Some people prefer that barnyard profile.  Good morning, Joe.

LOL, always thought that was an absurd flavor/smell description.  I mean, I get it, but usually when trying to describe something I like I go for more positive associations.  "Smells like a dairy farm on a humid July day at high noon, in a good way."

Morning, Tony.
I was in Wisconsin in May once, not a smell I look for in something I'm going to smoke
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2015, 11:32:07 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.

Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Easy to say when you only work 2 hours a week.

I wish. Hopefully transitioning to the other job full time sooner than later, got a second interview in a week.  You'll be done with me, then.
It's more likely that you will be done with us.

Guess it depends on the particular department, but the one I'm at now frowns on most any personal use of anything device on the office.  Sheesh.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2015, 11:33:28 AM »

Happy Tuesday gents!

Morning, Shaun.  Hope you all are enjoying yourselves out here so far.  Weather should hold up for the rest of the week but I think rain is in the forecast on Friday... but probably not as much as you're used to seeing back home.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2015, 11:34:15 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.

Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Some people prefer that barnyard profile.  Good morning, Joe.

My college apartment was near the school's dairy farm.  When the wind's blew a certain way... yikes.  Close the windows and doors.
LOL, always thought that was an absurd flavor/smell description.  I mean, I get it, but usually when trying to describe something I like I go for more positive associations.  "Smells like a dairy farm on a humid July day at high noon, in a good way."

Morning, Tony.
I was in Wisconsin in May once, not a smell I look for in something I'm going to smoke

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2015, 11:34:43 AM »

I was ordering a birthday gift for my wife and I came across the following image.  WTF?  I had to do a double-take.   ;D

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2015, 11:34:58 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.

Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Some people prefer that barnyard profile.  Good morning, Joe.

My college apartment was near the school's dairy farm.  When the wind's blew a certain way... yikes.  Close the windows and doors.
LOL, always thought that was an absurd flavor/smell description.  I mean, I get it, but usually when trying to describe something I like I go for more positive associations.  "Smells like a dairy farm on a humid July day at high noon, in a good way."

Morning, Tony.
I was in Wisconsin in May once, not a smell I look for in something I'm going to smoke

Blew that one...

My college apartment was near the school's dairy farm.  When the wind's blew a certain way... yikes.  Close the windows and doors.

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2015, 11:40:09 AM »

Morning Raz and JWacky.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »

Morning Raz and JWacky.

Hey there, Dave.  Hopefully you're close by this week, and not driving down from Irvine?

« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2015, 11:42:17 AM »

Morning muchachos. Rather be anywhere else than work today.
Face down in a pile of horse shit?  I'd probably choose work.  Morning, Bret.
Easy to say when you only work 2 hours a week.
Pot..Kettle..Black.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »

Happy Tuesday gents!

Morning, Shaun.  Hope you all are enjoying yourselves out here so far.  Weather should hold up for the rest of the week but I think rain is in the forecast on Friday... but probably not as much as you're used to seeing back home.
What was that gloomy damp shit this morning? had to move locations for my morning smoke.