« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2015, 10:03:14 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave.  When do you think your weather will settle for a bit?
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.
Figure this will at least give you a place to start.
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.
I take it you are planning to retire to SC?
Where have you been for the last year?
CNS, right?

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2015, 10:07:03 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave.  When do you think your weather will settle for a bit?
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.
Figure this will at least give you a place to start.
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.
I take it you are planning to retire to SC?
Where have you been for the last year?
Not paying any attention to TxDave apparently.

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2015, 10:07:58 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave.  When do you think your weather will settle for a bit?
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.
Figure this will at least give you a place to start.
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.
I take it you are planning to retire to SC?
Where have you been for the last year?
Not paying any attention to TxDave apparently.
Ok, no one can fault you there.  :)

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2015, 10:08:45 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working
Nice change of pace!

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2015, 10:23:06 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave.  When do you think your weather will settle for a bit?
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.
Figure this will at least give you a place to start.
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.
I take it you are planning to retire to SC?
Where have you been for the last year?
Not paying any attention to TxDave apparently.
Ok, no one can fault you there.  :)
HELLO TUESDAY - GFY ;D

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2015, 10:23:45 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working
Bantering is working isn't it?

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2015, 10:25:55 AM »

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2015, 10:27:14 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working
Bantering is working isn't it?
Some days more than others

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2015, 10:28:32 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working
Bantering is working isn't it?
Some days more than others
You have been claiming major outside workaference for a week now, you get a nastygram like Flip?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2015, 10:49:09 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Tuesday.

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2015, 10:59:23 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?
Friggin' working
Bantering is working isn't it?
Some days more than others
You have been claiming major outside workaference for a week now, you get a nastygram like Flip?
No, but trying to avoid that. The company is in the middle of contract negotiations with the Union here, head on a swivel for us at the moment

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »

Hey there, Scott.  Quiet say around here, but 2/3s of CigarBanter's posts are out here.  Meeting up with Dave and Shaun tonight, looking forward to knocking back some beers.

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2015, 11:07:52 AM »