dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:17 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
Give the phone back to Dean's penis, we need to talk to the one in charge down there.
Ya know, you take your eyes off of them for a minute and they get into trouble...Dean's swollen, veiny penis here
When you say swollen, do you mean tumescent from rushing blood or puss-filled and infected?
can't tell, in case you missed it I'm a penis!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:49 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
Who needs damn commas anyway?
I understand leaving off the Oxford comma, but give me something!

You and your fancy book learnin'.

« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2015, 01:56:48 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
Give the phone back to Dean's penis, we need to talk to the one in charge down there.
Ya know, you take your eyes off of them for a minute and they get into trouble...Dean's swollen, veiny penis here
When you say swollen, do you mean tumescent from rushing blood or puss-filled and infected?
can't tell, in case you missed it I'm a penis!
My bad.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2015, 01:57:19 PM »

Lake walkin cigar
Looks green and plugged.
thats what my wife said to me before we had sex.
You're making me feel uncomfortable.  Who has sex with their wife?  Yuk!
beats whacking it to Dean's sex and cellphone stores.
Don't knock it David, it's all I've got.
i hope the phone sends you some selfies
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »

Still got some work to do here but I'm signing off the banter.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2015, 02:05:40 PM »

Still got some work to do here but I'm signing off the banter.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Later, Joe.

« Reply #366 on: April 14, 2015, 02:09:19 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
And very realistic. Lol
Would have been great for April 1....but Antnee's late as usual.
Or early for 2016.  Why do you always have to be "glass half empty"?
That's the way I roll.  DavieDowner if you must.

« Reply #367 on: April 14, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
no my wife, then smoked a cigar, I think that's how Dean does it, I hope.
not his wife.....maybe yours.....

« Reply #368 on: April 14, 2015, 02:11:06 PM »

Still got some work to do here but I'm signing off the banter.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Later Joe

« Reply #369 on: April 14, 2015, 02:11:48 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
Who needs damn commas anyway?
Damn commies!

« Reply #370 on: April 14, 2015, 02:12:56 PM »

Picked up some goodies on the way home

And the pup after her grooming

« Reply #371 on: April 14, 2015, 02:13:32 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
Who needs damn commas anyway?
Damn commies!
or commie commas

« Reply #372 on: April 14, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
And very realistic. Lol
Would have been great for April 1....but Antnee's late as usual.
Or early for 2016.  Why do you always have to be "glass half empty"?
That's the way I roll.  DavieDowner if you must.
We already call you that in our PMs

« Reply #373 on: April 14, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »

Picked up some goodies on the way home

And the pup after her grooming

No pictures...

« Reply #374 on: April 14, 2015, 02:15:00 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
And very realistic. Lol
Would have been great for April 1....but Antnee's late as usual.
Or early for 2016.  Why do you always have to be "glass half empty"?
That's the way I roll.  DavieDowner if you must.
We already call you that in our PMs
Might be an improvement.