« Reply #345 on: April 14, 2015, 01:48:22 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
Indeed.

« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:21 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
Who needs damn commas anyway?
I understand leaving off the Oxford comma, but give me something!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #347 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:38 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
Give the phone back to Dean's penis, we need to talk to the one in charge down there.
Ya know, you take your eyes off of them for a minute and they get into trouble...Dean's swollen, veiny penis here
i just put my wife on my phone plan.

« Reply #348 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:39 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
Give the phone back to Dean's penis, we need to talk to the one in charge down there.
Ya know, you take your eyes off of them for a minute and they get into trouble...Dean's swollen, veiny penis here
That is an image I don't even want to contemplate.  Sheesh!

« Reply #349 on: April 14, 2015, 01:49:45 PM »

« Reply #350 on: April 14, 2015, 01:50:16 PM »

Lake walkin cigar
Looks green and plugged.
thats what my wife said to me before we had sex.
You're making me feel uncomfortable.  Who has sex with their wife?  Yuk!

« Reply #351 on: April 14, 2015, 01:50:42 PM »

If it is Tony then he gets 2 stars with the second one being for making it sound like Fish wrote it.
Indeed.  And he used the term "nutsack", a Tony tell.

« Reply #352 on: April 14, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
dean your an imperative to me, I had sex a cigar and coffee today. Thank you.
You had sex with a cigar?
Who needs damn commas anyway?
I understand leaving off the Oxford comma, but give me something!
Bend Over

« Reply #353 on: April 14, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?
Great beer.  Really enjoyed that one.
+100  but they all blamed it on the Whistle Pig.
Yes, easy target but I didn't have any bourbon so it was all the beer for me. I felt it at 4:30 the next morning when the alarm rang
none of us had bourbon that night Whistle Pig is Rye whiskey!

« Reply #354 on: April 14, 2015, 01:52:26 PM »

WTF is Yellowstar?   Must have gone to produce his pre-employment sperm test.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #355 on: April 14, 2015, 01:52:39 PM »

Lake walkin cigar
Looks green and plugged.
thats what my wife said to me before we had sex.
You're making me feel uncomfortable.  Who has sex with their wife?  Yuk!
beats whacking it to Dean's sex and cellphone stores.

« Reply #356 on: April 14, 2015, 01:52:46 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here
Give the phone back to Dean's penis, we need to talk to the one in charge down there.
Ya know, you take your eyes off of them for a minute and they get into trouble...Dean's swollen, veiny penis here
When you say swollen, do you mean tumescent from rushing blood or puss-filled and infected?

« Reply #357 on: April 14, 2015, 01:53:44 PM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?
Great beer.  Really enjoyed that one.
+100  but they all blamed it on the Whistle Pig.
Yes, easy target but I didn't have any bourbon so it was all the beer for me. I felt it at 4:30 the next morning when the alarm rang
none of us had bourbon that night Whistle Pig is Rye whiskey!
Shows you how much I know about either

« Reply #358 on: April 14, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?
Great beer.  Really enjoyed that one.
+100  but they all blamed it on the Whistle Pig.
Yes, easy target but I didn't have any bourbon so it was all the beer for me. I felt it at 4:30 the next morning when the alarm rang
I'm blaming my headache the next morning on listening to flip's karaoke disc on the way home.  ;D
I only said it was slightly better than random road noise...

« Reply #359 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:13 PM »

Lake walkin cigar
Looks green and plugged.
thats what my wife said to me before we had sex.
You're making me feel uncomfortable.  Who has sex with their wife?  Yuk!
beats whacking it to Dean's sex and cellphone stores.
Don't knock it David, it's all I've got.