Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »

Good morning gents! RASCC burning with Marker
Morning Shaun...what the hell is RASCC? Sounds like a rash caused by an infection
Cuban, Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
Did you really expect us to get that acronym?
Kinda I bet DaveOy did!
i did

« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2015, 01:33:28 PM »

Brisket Sandwich at the Houst Park BBQ today, damn good.  Don't need  teeth to eat our beef!
TWSS

« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »

Brisket Sandwich at the Houst Park BBQ today, damn good.  Don't need  teeth to eat our beef!
That works out well at your age.
Amen Bro, but I bet you would eat some of that moist brisket up yourself!

« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2015, 01:33:39 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
That's what the biker lady said?

« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2015, 01:33:41 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
I call dogbryant to the stand for cross examination.

« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2015, 01:34:51 PM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
You give me too much credit.  I'm not that clever.  Good morning Mark and Shaun.
So that's really Dean posting?  Lord help us...
We couldn't make that shit up.
lets see red stars, check, someone intelligent enough to pull
this off for any amount of time, we will see!
The writing isn't in Dean's style.
It's not Dean.  Tony & Scott disavow, so guess it's just a troll with an inside connection.  Oh well, entertaining by banter standards just the same.
It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Ju got something wrong with jour bowls?

« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2015, 01:34:55 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
You mean where the zipper opens?

« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2015, 01:35:02 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!

« Reply #323 on: April 14, 2015, 01:36:03 PM »

All this chit and Dean ain't even here to "enjoy" the attention!

« Reply #324 on: April 14, 2015, 01:37:25 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
And very realistic. Lol

« Reply #325 on: April 14, 2015, 01:38:50 PM »

It could be either Tony or Scott, the writing style resembles Scott's to my eyes.  Disavowals from neither of them carry any weight.
Hey douche, stop looking for where the curtain opens and just enjoy the ride.
Don't matter who done it cause it was damn good!
And very realistic. Lol
Would have been great for April 1....but Antnee's late as usual.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2015, 01:40:43 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's shriveled nutsack here. I'm taking a break from slapping off bikerlady's ass all morning. Feeling dehydrated and saggy, OOO Robusto and a fresh pot of coffee going here

« Reply #327 on: April 14, 2015, 01:42:10 PM »

Brisket Sandwich at the Houst Park BBQ today, damn good.  Don't need  teeth to eat our beef!
That works out well at your age.
Amen Bro, but I bet you would eat some of that moist brisket up yourself!
My buddy showed me a video from his phone yesterday of when he was in Argentina and the waiter was cutting his steak with a spoon.

« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »

If it is Tony then he gets 2 stars with the second one being for making it sound like Fish wrote it.

« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2015, 01:42:29 PM »

Brisket Sandwich at the Houst Park BBQ today, damn good.  Don't need  teeth to eat our beef!
That works out well at your age.
Amen Bro, but I bet you would eat some of that moist brisket up yourself!
I know I would