« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
You still need a plan for neutralizing the three stooges.

« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
Indeed we are, and you are a good sport for putting up with it.
Wait, who puts up with whom?  ;D

« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2015, 02:33:00 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
When you taking her to the Verizon store to add her to your plan?
CNS

« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2015, 02:33:12 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
Is Florida in Europe now?  Dinner at 2:30 PM?

« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
Indeed we are, and you are a good sport for putting up with it.
Wait, who puts up with whom?  ;D
It's all relative...

« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish

« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
Is Florida in Europe now?  Dinner at 2:30 PM?
Senior discount at 5:00.

« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2015, 02:35:18 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
Is Florida in Europe now?  Dinner at 2:30 PM?
Yeah and dinner @ 2:30 came with baggage too.

« Reply #233 on: April 02, 2015, 02:35:37 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!

« Reply #234 on: April 02, 2015, 02:35:38 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
We're just a little leery.  Just as long as you're having fun.

« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2015, 02:36:05 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
Is Florida in Europe now?  Dinner at 2:30 PM?
Yeah and dinner @ 2:30 came with baggage too.
They all do!

« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2015, 02:37:19 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
When you taking her to the Verizon store to add her to your plan?
CNS
(drops the mic and walks away)

« Reply #237 on: April 02, 2015, 02:37:19 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
We're just a little leery.  Just as long as you're having fun.
....and not getting beaten, evicted or sucked dry by deadbeats...
...we worry.

« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2015, 02:38:28 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.

« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2015, 02:44:33 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!