CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: 3/13/2015  (Read 45917 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2015, 10:33:15 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I take the thoughts and dreams from operations, since they can't think creatively outside of the box of their own little world they live in, and develop/integrate it across a company wide platform and make sure everything works cohesively, regarding software and process   :D

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2015, 10:36:09 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I take the thoughts and dreams from operations, since they can't think creatively outside of the box of their own little world they live in, and develop/integrate it across a company wide platform and make sure everything works cohesively, regarding software and process   :D
Your resume building program come with a built-in bullshit encoder?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2015, 10:38:50 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Resume program...you mean these kneepads I bought so I can get a job - no, they didn't come with any extra software ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Resume program...you mean these kneepads I bought so I can get a job - no, they didn't come with any extra software ;)
And clearly you won't need an instruction manual.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

No need. He comes from a long line of bullshitters... it's in the resume as well.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2015, 10:47:00 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

And clearly you won't need an instruction manual.
Plenty of free online resources at my disposal    ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2015, 10:48:13 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2015, 10:49:10 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?
Yeah, only if you promise to be my new roommate!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?
FYI Tony: No Krispy Kremes in Fargo...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?
Not much bud, just doin some research on companies. Expecting a call for an interview in the next 2-3 business days, so just breaking down the job description.  You?
A bunch.  But too lazy to type it all.  So I'll just say, "Same old, same ole".

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?
Not much bud, just doin some research on companies. Expecting a call for an interview in the next 2-3 business days, so just breaking down the job description.  You?
A bunch.  But too lazy to type it all.  So I'll just say, "Same old, same ole".
Heard THAT!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22