BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2015, 10:33:15 AM »

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I take the thoughts and dreams from operations, since they can't think creatively outside of the box of their own little world they live in, and develop/integrate it across a company wide platform and make sure everything works cohesively, regarding software and process   :D

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2015, 10:36:09 AM »

[...]

Your resume building program come with a built-in bullshit encoder?

« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2015, 10:38:50 AM »

[...]

Resume program...you mean these kneepads I bought so I can get a job - no, they didn't come with any extra software ;)

« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

[...]

And clearly you won't need an instruction manual.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

[...]

No need. He comes from a long line of bullshitters... it's in the resume as well.

« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2015, 10:47:00 AM »

[...]

Plenty of free online resources at my disposal    ;)

« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2015, 10:48:13 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.
Can I apply?

« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2015, 10:49:10 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?

« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.
Can I apply?
Yeah, only if you promise to be my new roommate!

« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?
FYI Tony: No Krispy Kremes in Fargo...

« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?
Not much bud, just doin some research on companies. Expecting a call for an interview in the next 2-3 business days, so just breaking down the job description.  You?
A bunch.  But too lazy to type it all.  So I'll just say, "Same old, same ole".

« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?
Not much bud, just doin some research on companies. Expecting a call for an interview in the next 2-3 business days, so just breaking down the job description.  You?
A bunch.  But too lazy to type it all.  So I'll just say, "Same old, same ole".
Heard THAT!