CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: 3/13/2015  (Read 45910 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2015, 11:04:34 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I take the thoughts and dreams from operations, since they can't think creatively outside of the box of their own little world they live in, and develop/integrate it across a company wide platform and make sure everything works cohesively, regarding software and process   :D
Yeah, I've given the same bullshit answer in interviews myself.  ;-)

Morning, muchachos.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2015, 11:06:30 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I take the thoughts and dreams from operations, since they can't think creatively outside of the box of their own little world they live in, and develop/integrate it across a company wide platform and make sure everything works cohesively, regarding software and process   :D

Morning, muchachos.
GMornin Raz  :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2015, 11:08:37 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?
FYI Tony: No Krispy Kremes in Fargo...
And your fine Italian restaurants are Pizza Hut and Olive Garden.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2015, 11:09:51 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Good thing you guys wouldn't interview with me....I have short tolerance for that BS.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Can I apply?
And you would survive how long in Fargo?
FYI Tony: No Krispy Kremes in Fargo...
And your fine Italian restaurants are Pizza Hut and Olive Garden.
We have a couple fancy/authentic ones, but not as many as in 1 block of NJ - that would be a major adjustment

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2015, 11:11:12 AM »

You feelin' any older Flip?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2015, 11:11:58 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Good thing you guys wouldn't interview with me....I have short tolerance for that BS.
At least it's better than outright lies :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
How do you feel about guys with knee pads?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »

High of 64 Sat and 72 Sunday...holy!  Then 44 Monday, fak!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »

High of 64 Sat and 72 Sunday...holy!  Then 44 Monday, fak!
LALTS. Mother Nature giveth, then the bitch taketh away.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2015, 11:26:49 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
At least it's better than outright lies :)
True, and there are those that appreciate the wordsmything.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2015, 11:26:53 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Me too.  I've blown people up for it when I was the interviewer.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2015, 11:37:22 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Me too.  I've blown people up for it men when I was the interviewer.
Just to make them feel at ease?

sfish

« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Me too.  I've blown people up for it when I was the interviewer.
Fixed it

sfish

« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

Morning, muchachos.
Me too.  I've blown people up for it men when I was the interviewer.
Just to make them feel at ease?
Oh snap!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22