« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2015, 09:35:38 AM »

For Mar 13:
In 1963 - Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda
 and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately
 set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona

In 1991 - The United States Department of Justice announces that
 Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon
 Valdez oil spill in Alaska. ~ I still avoid Exxon and Mobile due to Exxon's actions.
So who do you go to then, BP?
Commies like Russian Lukoil?
Actually this is from Bruce's twisted History, not my comments.
but I do have a BP card in my wallet, but lately I have been getting my gas
from Quik Check on route 46, same low price, cash or credit.  They are putting in
a Wawa store & gas station at the corner of Outwater Lane & River drive in my town
of Garfield, will check them out.

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »

For Mar 13:
In 1963 - Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda
 and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately
 set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona

In 1991 - The United States Department of Justice announces that
 Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon
 Valdez oil spill in Alaska. ~ I still avoid Exxon and Mobile due to Exxon's actions.
So who do you go to then, BP?
Commies like Russian Lukoil?
Or maybe Venezuelan Commie CITGO or Royal Dutch Shell?  Truth is the refineries buy crude from everybody and simply produce gasoline the same for all contracted retail brands then add the 3 drops of appropriate additives for each brands batches.  Chevron/Texaco is a California company so pretty commie in itself.

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2015, 09:42:31 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?
Yes, try it
What does that mean?
Exactly

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2015, 09:45:01 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2015, 09:58:05 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Morning CG, keep that networking going!

« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2015, 10:02:28 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Morning CG, keep that networking going!
Amen, that's the key!!  Mornin Tex

« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2015, 10:03:21 AM »

Got to take the dogs to the dog ranch the run errands to get ready to head out early in the morning.  Early by Warden time anyway, probably 7'ish at best.

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2015, 10:03:31 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea

« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2015, 10:03:32 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good deal, put the screws to him good.

« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2015, 10:04:20 AM »

Got to take the dogs to the dog ranch the run errands to get ready to head out early in the morning.  Early by Warden time anyway, probably 7'ish at best.
Enjoy the festivities!

« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea
plus you now aren't a caffeine deprived puppy, like yesterday!  :P

« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2015, 10:06:02 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good deal, put the screws to him good.
His family is 'one of those' families that knows everyone, good thing is, they are my parent's neighbors and they love me like a second son :)

« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2015, 10:06:16 AM »

Got to take the dogs to the dog ranch the run errands to get ready to head out early in the morning.  Early by Warden time anyway, probably 7'ish at best.
Enjoy the festivities!
Amen, sounds like a good time!