« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2015, 10:06:43 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea
plus you now aren't a caffeine deprived puppy, like yesterday!  :P
I feel a lot better after having that cup, missed it yesterday.  :)

« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2015, 10:06:47 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea
plus you now aren't a caffeine deprived puppy, like yesterday!  :P
I feel a lot better after having that cup, missed it yesterday.  :)
Don't forget, now doctors are again saying coffee is good for you!

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2015, 10:12:08 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea
plus you now aren't a caffeine deprived puppy, like yesterday!  :P
I feel a lot better after having that cup, missed it yesterday.  :)
Don't forget, now doctors are again saying coffee is good for you!
And doing without it is terrible for you!!!!

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2015, 10:13:35 AM »

Got to take the dogs to the dog ranch the run errands to get ready to head out early in the morning.  Early by Warden time anyway, probably 7'ish at best.
Enjoy the festivities!
Amen, sounds like a good time!
Thanks but I think it is mostly going to be a lot of work and check writing for us while everybody else parties!

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2015, 10:15:08 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2015, 10:15:30 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Good idea
plus you now aren't a caffeine deprived puppy, like yesterday!  :P
I feel a lot better after having that cup, missed it yesterday.  :)
Don't forget, now doctors are again saying coffee is good for you!
Well shit, I can't keep it all straight!

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »

Got to take the dogs to the dog ranch the run errands to get ready to head out early in the morning.  Early by Warden time anyway, probably 7'ish at best.
Enjoy the festivities!
Amen, sounds like a good time!
Thanks but I think it is mostly going to be a lot of work and check writing for us while everybody else parties!
At least sneak in a beer, man deserves at least one for every transaction!

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2015, 10:19:01 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
What's the word, Shauny?
Not much bud, just doin some research on companies. Expecting a call for an interview in the next 2-3 business days, so just breaking down the job description.  You?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2015, 10:28:05 AM »

G'Morning, Tallywackers

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2015, 10:29:38 AM »

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2015, 10:30:25 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2015, 10:31:02 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2015, 10:32:04 AM »

Ohh hey, mornin gents!
Look who finally rolled into town. Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  Met a buddy for coffee, local contact who I am leveraging for a job :)
Did you hear back from the company you interviewed with last week?
They loved me, really want me on board, only issue-the job desc wasn't 100% accurate in the sense that they want someone really technical, who will write code, not be a liaison between operations and IT(what I'm more familiar with).  They are keeping me on file and will let me know if something opens up, I'm still applying places.  Won't wait for them, but they are a great company.

"So, you take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Is that right?"  ;)

Hey, Shaun. It's Friday. You can start drinking at noon today... That's the rules.
I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS DAMMIT!