« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2015, 09:15:54 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2015, 09:17:24 AM »

Sister is such a joke, first big March Madness offer Robusto Bull's $7 each by the box.

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2015, 09:18:20 AM »

CG sleeping in again?

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2015, 09:20:42 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
I didn't at the time, got a call at work. But $156 was accepted.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2015, 09:20:59 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
Put in any acceptable bid and add to cart while you're logged in.  Log out and close browser.  Next time you open browser and log in it'll still be in your cart but adjusted to the lowest acceptable price automatically.

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2015, 09:21:51 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
I didn't at the time, got a call at work. But $156 was accepted.
Thanks...and cigars should be your top priority!  ;D

Great price, $164 shipped

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2015, 09:22:45 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
Put in any acceptable bid and add to cart while you're logged in.  Log out and close browser.  Next time you open browser and log in it'll still be in your cart but adjusted to the lowest acceptable price automatically.
No shit?? That's great to know
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2015, 09:23:52 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
Put in any acceptable bid and add to cart while you're logged in.  Log out and close browser.  Next time you open browser and log in it'll still be in your cart but adjusted to the lowest acceptable price automatically.
No shit?? That's great to know
Just did it at $200 for the box.  Came back at $156.

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2015, 09:24:38 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2015, 09:25:26 AM »

For Mar 13:
In 1963 - Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda
 and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately
 set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona

In 1991 - The United States Department of Justice announces that
 Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon
 Valdez oil spill in Alaska. ~ I still avoid Exxon and Mobile due to Exxon's actions.
So who do you go to then, BP?
Commies like Russian Lukoil?

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2015, 09:26:54 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?
Yes, try it

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?
Looks like the Mayor is going to be spending more time in the NJ office.

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2015, 09:27:33 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.
Did you keep going? You can re-bid for a dollar higher each time, once a bid is accepted you can't bid lower
I didn't at the time, got a call at work. But $156 was accepted.
Thanks...and cigars should be your top priority!  ;D

Great price, $164 shipped
I know, right? I'm all backwards.

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2015, 09:31:01 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?
Yes, try it
What does that mean?

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2015, 09:31:40 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?
It was very good.  I stayed for two.  There were many beers there that intrigued me.  Do they allow smoking in their outdoor space when it gets nicer?
Looks like the Mayor is going to be spending more time in the NJ office.
I was more hoping we can herf there sometime.