CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: 3/13/2015  (Read 46007 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2015, 07:12:58 AM »

this is going to be a great day, high 80's, island hopping with a lady friend, minimal clothing, doesn't get better than that.
Oh yes it does!  ;)
too many bugs for that! LOL.

dwgbryant

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2015, 07:13:38 AM »

morning Tony and Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2015, 07:19:34 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
Good thing it ended up being something relatively cheap.
cheap? battery was, labor for all the diagnostics didn"t help. got a few dollars left until the end of the month.
Gotcha. Thought you had said they didn't charge you for those. Still better than a new alternator would've been.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2015, 07:22:21 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
cheap? battery was, labor for all the diagnostics didn"t help. got a few dollars left until the end of the month.
Gotcha. Thought you had said they didn't charge you for those. Still better than a new alternator would've been.
Commie computer diagnostics!

dwgbryant

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2015, 07:23:14 AM »

that 1st day they didn't charge me, but it went back for 2 days after it died again, at least it wasn't the computer that died, that's what I was worried about.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2015, 07:23:30 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Purp.
Good to be home!

dwgbryant

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2015, 07:24:09 AM »

morning Dave of Many Travels.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2015, 07:24:15 AM »

Anyone hitting the March Madness deal at the sis? It's a crazy good bargain, only $2.49 more than jam pricing!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2015, 07:24:35 AM »

that 1st day they didn't charge me, but it went back for 2 days after it died again, at least it wasn't the computer that died, that's what I was worried about.
Absolutely, that is where the big money comes in. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2015, 07:25:19 AM »

Good to be home!
Morning Red Eye Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2015, 07:26:51 AM »

Anyone hitting the March Madness deal at the sis? It's a crazy good bargain, only $2.49 more than jam pricing!
I remember when the Sis's March Madness offered the cigar deals of the year.  Sux Now though.

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2015, 07:27:48 AM »

cigar #2, some unbanded connie robusto, no idea what it is, and more coffee. I'll be heading out soon.

sfish

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »

Let's hope his lady friend is as well  ;)

sfish

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2015, 07:33:35 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning George Thorogood, how was the Sculpin last night?

sfish

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2015, 07:34:30 AM »

Good to be home!
Morning Dave
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22