« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2015, 08:30:00 AM »

Everybody but you bug out Dave?
Bunch of pu$$ies probably think they have to work.
We just like to give the impression of work to seem cool to everyone here.
Wrong impression technique.  Cool people are in Florida Kayaking for Pussy, not working where it snows. ;D

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2015, 08:30:49 AM »

I see there is another new (and overpriced) Diesel being released....Rage....$11 a pop, no thanks.
Saw them in the CI magazine yesterday

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2015, 08:37:33 AM »

@ Fish.  Got your PM's, sounds like some commie trickery there.
Well it certainly tricked me, need to read the fine print. Sorry about all the fuss but it seemed great at the time and you had just mentioned them when they were mashing
There is an unscrupulous gun dealer that does that same thing but they take it a step further and show it back ordered after you pay.

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2015, 08:39:38 AM »

Deal courtesy of our friends at Stogie Guys:

Deal of the Week: Fans of My Father Cigars will want to check out this store-exclusive lancero release of the highly-ranked Flor de las Antillas made for Stogies World Class Cigars in Houston. Lancero fans should also see their store-exclusive Room 101 H-Town Namakubi Lancero. Use the discount code “SG10” for 10% off your first order, plus land free shipping on all five-pack or box purchases.
I am a fan and you are an enabling bastige.  You got a link I can't find them.
http://www.stogiesworldclasscigars.com/

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2015, 08:41:16 AM »

Everybody but you bug out Dave?
Bunch of pu$$ies probably think they have to work.
We just like to give the impression of work to seem cool to everyone here.
Wrong impression technique.  Cool people are in Florida Kayaking for Pussy, not working where it snows. ;D
Hey, most of our snow has melted now. Break out the shorts!

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2015, 08:45:12 AM »

@ Fish.  Got your PM's, sounds like some commie trickery there.
Well it certainly tricked me, need to read the fine print. Sorry about all the fuss but it seemed great at the time and you had just mentioned them when they were mashing
There is an unscrupulous gun dealer that does that same thing but they take it a step further and show it back ordered after you pay.
Bastidges! CI did that to me when I ordered LAT Cracker Crumbs, I wonder if they do it to gauge interest?

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2015, 08:45:16 AM »

Deal courtesy of our friends at Stogie Guys:

Deal of the Week: Fans of My Father Cigars will want to check out this store-exclusive lancero release of the highly-ranked Flor de las Antillas made for Stogies World Class Cigars in Houston. Lancero fans should also see their store-exclusive Room 101 H-Town Namakubi Lancero. Use the discount code “SG10” for 10% off your first order, plus land free shipping on all five-pack or box purchases.
I am a fan and you are an enabling bastige.  You got a link I can't find them.
http://www.stogiesworldclasscigars.com/
Well chit they are out of 5-Paks and don't even have room for a box.

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »

@ Fish.  Got your PM's, sounds like some commie trickery there.
Well it certainly tricked me, need to read the fine print. Sorry about all the fuss but it seemed great at the time and you had just mentioned them when they were mashing
There is an unscrupulous gun dealer that does that same thing but they take it a step further and show it back ordered after you pay.
Bastidges! CI did that to me when I ordered LAT Cracker Crumbs, I wonder if they do it to gauge interest?
What the gun dealer does is when they get a notice of a shipping date they sell them on an offer deal so as all are paid for before they have to pay for them.

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2015, 08:58:06 AM »

@ Fish.  Got your PM's, sounds like some commie trickery there.
Well it certainly tricked me, need to read the fine print. Sorry about all the fuss but it seemed great at the time and you had just mentioned them when they were mashing
There is an unscrupulous gun dealer that does that same thing but they take it a step further and show it back ordered after you pay.
Bastidges! CI did that to me when I ordered LAT Cracker Crumbs, I wonder if they do it to gauge interest?
What the gun dealer does is when they get a notice of a shipping date they sell them on an offer deal so as all are paid for before they have to pay for them.
I see. The problem with CI is that they sent a message saying if they don't ship by 3/14 they'll kill the order

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2015, 09:04:07 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2015, 09:10:31 AM »

Everybody but you bug out Dave?
Bunch of pu$$ies probably think they have to work.
We just like to give the impression of work to seem cool to everyone here.
Wrong impression technique.  Cool people are in Florida Kayaking for Pussy, not working where it snows. ;D
Secluded beaches on nearby islands, just watch out for sand crabs..
Good morning guys

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2015, 09:11:11 AM »

Can someone check Illusione Rothchildes at CAYP? I just offered $160 for a box and it was accepted, I offered $150 last night and declined. See how low they will go
$155 was rejected.

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2015, 09:12:50 AM »

For Mar 13:

In 1938 - World News Roundup is broadcast for the
 first time on CBS Radio in the United States.

In 1962 - Lyman Lemnitzer, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of
 Staff, delivers a proposal, called Operation Northwoods, regarding
 performing terrorist attacks upon Guantánamo Bay Naval Base,
 to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara. The proposal is scrapped
 and President John F. Kennedy removes Lemnitzer from his
 position. ~ Someone fired that should have been.

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2015, 09:13:46 AM »

For Mar 13:
In 1963 - Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda
 and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately
 set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona

In 1991 - The United States Department of Justice announces that
 Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon
 Valdez oil spill in Alaska. ~ I still avoid Exxon and Mobile due to Exxon's actions.

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »

In 2008 - Gold prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange
 hit $1,000 per ounce for the first time. ~ Gold wasn't so
 valuable - the dollar was (and is) that weak.

In 2013 - Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave,
 as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.