Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.

« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2015, 04:56:10 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68

Hmmm. So, If one could obtain a box for @ $172, that would be pretty good, right?
Ok, you tease, where?  The $172 price.

« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2015, 05:00:46 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...

« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2015, 05:04:08 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68

Hmmm. So, If one could obtain a box for @ $172, that would be pretty good, right?
Ok, you tease, where?  The $172 price.

At the .biz - 10% OFF CODE [reddit10]... I have been waiting for a free or $1 shipping day. Only 4 boxes.

« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2015, 05:06:00 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
I got sucked into a meeting.  I wanted to leave here an hour ago.  Looks like a Nub Cameroon will be smoked for the ride home.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2015, 05:06:22 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68

Hmmm. So, If one could obtain a box for @ $172, that would be pretty good, right?
Ok, you tease, where?  The $172 price.

At the .biz - 10% OFF CODE [reddit10]... I have been waiting for a free or $1 shipping day. Only 4 boxes.

Box Split?  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2015, 05:07:35 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
I got sucked into a meeting.  I wanted to leave here an hour ago.  Looks like a Nub Cameroon will be smoked for the ride home.

Not awful... You should still stop at Nik's. Just sayin'

« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
I got sucked into a meeting.  I wanted to leave here an hour ago.  Looks like a Nub Cameroon will be smoked for the ride home.

Not awful... You should still stop at Nik's. Just sayin'
I'm seriously considering it.  I'll keep you "posted".

« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.

« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2015, 05:13:16 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68

Hmmm. So, If one could obtain a box for @ $172, that would be pretty good, right?
Ok, you tease, where?  The $172 price.

At the .biz - 10% OFF CODE [reddit10]... I have been waiting for a free or $1 shipping day. Only 4 boxes.
As about as good a deal as you can find.  Next to no discount on these let alone any Illusiones.  Delusiones!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.

Known a few guys that have had some knee surgery's from sports, and they said that the straightening their leg in therapy to help break down the adhesion's was almost more painful than the initial injury. "You flatten your leg on the table, or we're gonna do it for ya."

« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2015, 05:16:41 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.
Took out my ankle in 1989 and still have internal scar tissue working loose and yes, it does feel decidedly unpleasant.  Frickin' icy sidewalk!

« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2015, 05:29:02 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.

Known a few guys that have had some knee surgery's from sports, and they said that the straightening their leg in therapy to help break down the adhesion's was almost more painful than the initial injury. "You flatten your leg on the table, or we're gonna do it for ya."
Yeah, I know that pain. Had to do it with my knee, but that was very soon after surgery, it was kinda accidental, I was still on narcotics, and when I yelled, the warden brought bourbon.  The scars being worked on today were small, so it was like getting stung by four bees.

« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2015, 05:30:24 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.
Took out my ankle in 1989 and still have internal scar tissue working loose and yes, it does feel decidedly unpleasant.  Frickin' icy sidewalk!
I've got some that keeps popping over one of the screws when I walk.  Doesn't hurt, but kinda gives me the heebie-jeebies when it happens.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21