« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2015, 03:54:48 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.
Indeed.  And speaking of which, where is Mike?
He was doing some travelling this week.

« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2015, 03:55:50 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
Think he will be hard pressed to improve on that.  I do like that 11/18 size.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2015, 03:57:25 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
he can choose from any or none all, he will have a cigar on the ride home today.
grapefruit sculpin on tap....  maybe

Can't speak for the draft, but I've had a couple 6's of the Fru-fru, and it's delicious. imho, no offense etc, etc.

He should stop.

« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2015, 03:58:06 PM »

going to clear out of here a little early, got an call from my 17yr old Gabby
 this morning. "Dad there is a mandatory Prom meeting tonight at the school, at 7pm,
 and Mom is working. Can you be home early tonight?"
so away I go.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2015, 03:59:59 PM »

Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52) 10 CIGARS (59% savings!) $34.99
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
Think he will be hard pressed to improve on that.  I do like that 11/18 size.

Well, if he's limited to a picked through office humi, then you're probably right.

Actually had an 11/18 lovely this past weekend. Love 'em.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2015, 04:03:24 PM »

going to clear out of here a little early, got an call from my 17yr old Gabby
 this morning. "Dad there is a mandatory Prom meeting tonight at the school, at 7pm,
 and Mom is working. Can you be home early tonight?"
so away I go.

Have a good evening, Flip

« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2015, 04:08:30 PM »

going to clear out of here a little early, got an call from my 17yr old Gabby
 this morning. "Dad there is a mandatory Prom meeting tonight at the school, at 7pm,
 and Mom is working. Can you be home early tonight?"
so away I go.
Have a good night Flip!

« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2015, 04:23:11 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
Think he will be hard pressed to improve on that.  I do like that 11/18 size.

Well, if he's limited to a picked through office humi, then you're probably right.

Actually had an 11/18 lovely this past weekend. Love 'em.
I haven't had a bad Cuarenta in any vitola.  Some are just a little more magical than others.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2015, 04:26:04 PM »

[...]

Agreed. Just being nit-picky, but 'magical' is pretty good too. I stock the CG's as well.

« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2015, 04:28:52 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2015, 04:33:42 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195

« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »

... What happened to the FaceySpace thingy I couldn't see?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2015, 04:54:24 PM »

Hmmm. So, If one could obtain a box for @ $172, that would be pretty good, right?