« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2015, 03:03:06 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2015, 03:05:19 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »

I may have to drive over just to see where Nik's Wunderbar is located.  That way if I ever meet Scott there for a beer I won't be late because I couldn't find it.  And then it would almost be a shame not to stop and have a quick one too if I'm already going that way.   ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2015, 03:07:44 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2015, 03:12:26 PM »

I may have to drive over just to see where Nik's Wunderbar is located.  That way if I ever meet Scott there for a beer I won't be late because I couldn't find it.  And then it would almost be a shame not to stop and have a quick one too if I'm already going that way.   ;)

I think you should go. You need a drink. Even if it's from the bottle in the bottom drawer.  ;)

« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2015, 03:12:31 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
LALTS!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2015, 03:20:26 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

You still buyin' those calenders?

« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2015, 03:22:33 PM »

I may have to drive over just to see where Nik's Wunderbar is located.  That way if I ever meet Scott there for a beer I won't be late because I couldn't find it.  And then it would almost be a shame not to stop and have a quick one too if I'm already going that way.   ;)
Sounds like a well thought out plan....

« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

You still buyin' those calenders?
That was a stretch.

« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2015, 03:23:19 PM »

I may have to drive over just to see where Nik's Wunderbar is located.  That way if I ever meet Scott there for a beer I won't be late because I couldn't find it.  And then it would almost be a shame not to stop and have a quick one too if I'm already going that way.   ;)
Sounds like a well thought out plan....
No plan.  Just a thought.

« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:06 PM »

I may have to drive over just to see where Nik's Wunderbar is located.  That way if I ever meet Scott there for a beer I won't be late because I couldn't find it.  And then it would almost be a shame not to stop and have a quick one too if I'm already going that way.   ;)
Now you're thinkin' Mr. Mayor!  Fuk happily married purpfish.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:15 PM »

Huh... there is a jam today

« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:37 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

You still buyin' those calenders?
That was a stretch.
I'll allow it ;)  Granted, I appreciate you not linking a picture Steve!