« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:59 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-
Hell, I've been fucked over by the best of 'em. The limp-dicks around here won't even be a worry...

« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2015, 03:26:09 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

« Reply #227 on: March 12, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
LALTS!
Why?  Sound familiar YellowStar?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #228 on: March 12, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

You still buyin' those calenders?
That was a stretch.

Well, I was going to blame your wife for the calenders, but didn't want to pile on more blame.

« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2015, 03:28:54 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
LALTS!
Why?  Sound familiar YellowStar?
As someone who was recently fucked, I would have appreciated an office skank to at least ease my pain away.

« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.
Just had some sweet & sour chicken the other night, dammit I love chinese food!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2015, 03:33:54 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!

« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2015, 03:36:15 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.

« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2015, 03:39:04 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.
That or the crazy-BLT that LTG gets...that's a mouth-waterer!

« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

« Reply #236 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.
Indeed.  And speaking of which, where is Mike?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #237 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!
I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #238 on: March 12, 2015, 03:53:34 PM »

La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54) 5 CIGARS (11% savings!) $24.00

« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
he can choose from any or none, he will have a cigar on the ride home today.
grapefruit sculpin on tap....  maybe