CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 3/12/2015  (Read 52397 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:59 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Unless they'll get me a raise...

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-
Hell, I've been fucked over by the best of 'em. The limp-dicks around here won't even be a worry...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2015, 03:26:09 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.
Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #227 on: March 12, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »

Hope the tits are nice!!

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
LALTS!
Why?  Sound familiar YellowStar?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #228 on: March 12, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »

Just heard that my favorite pizzeria in town is burning down.  I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B for dinner tonight.

Why? Sounds like they'll have some good specials going on.
Honestly, I know a lot of firefighters in town.  Just hope no one gets hurt.

You still buyin' those calenders?
That was a stretch.

Well, I was going to blame your wife for the calenders, but didn't want to pile on more blame.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2015, 03:28:54 PM »

Hope the tits are nice!!

Now, you know a raise is gonna take more than that. You're gonna have to shake your ass a little and eventually put out for the critical decision maker. Just make sure you know who that is first, or you'll end up fvcking everyone in the office before they let on.  :-\
LALTS!
Why?  Sound familiar YellowStar?
As someone who was recently fucked, I would have appreciated an office skank to at least ease my pain away.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »

Moe's is now open on Route 46. Bourbon Bar-B-Que on Midland ave, the Bar-b-q grill on river drive,
Garfield Brick oven pizza $1.99 personal pies, Chinese Food,  Supermarket rotisserie chicken, Old San Juan II Express on Terrace.
Just had some sweet & sour chicken the other night, dammit I love chinese food!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2015, 03:33:54 PM »

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2015, 03:36:15 PM »

Good try, Flip. But I don't think eating all that food will cheer him up today. He needs a smoke and a drink... stat!
Don't forget the donut hotdog!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2015, 03:39:04 PM »

If there was one food that could do it, the doughnut hotdog would be the heavy favorite.
That or the crazy-BLT that LTG gets...that's a mouth-waterer!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »

I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #236 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »

Indeed.  And speaking of which, where is Mike?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #237 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »

I'll have to check to see if the Penn Station KK has those.

So, the Cuarenta was the AM smoke. Whatcha have for the ride out?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #238 on: March 12, 2015, 03:53:34 PM »

La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54) 5 CIGARS (11% savings!) $24.00

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »

he can choose from any or none, he will have a cigar on the ride home today.
grapefruit sculpin on tap....  maybe
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21