« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2015, 01:55:18 PM »

Lunch Today:
Cream of Carrot Ginger soup
Baked Salmon with Capers, Diced tomatoes & kalamata olives
over Spanish rice and a Vegetable lo mien.
Turkey sandwich and a side salad here.  ZZZZZzzzzzz.
Can we say Trytophan boys and girls...
Do you mean tryptophan?  Trichophyton is a fungus....

« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.
We're taking a break from the regular rag on Tony... 8)

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2015, 01:59:17 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2015, 01:59:53 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

Ha. Tony and Flip got their bitchen britches on and it's not even Tuesday. Sounds like they need a boys night out. Drinks, Cigars, Shoe Show...

« Reply #184 on: March 12, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #185 on: March 12, 2015, 02:03:13 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!

Saw Philly was at it again. Expected to sign DeMarco Murray.

Afternoon, Shaun

« Reply #186 on: March 12, 2015, 02:08:40 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!

Saw Philly was at it again. Expected to sign DeMarco Murray.

Afternoon, Shaun
Good afternoon Steve - this free agency/last 4 days has been INSANE for trades and players.  Suh, Graham, Cassel, Maclin, McCoy, Bradford, Foles, Gore, A Johnson, Matthews, etc...

« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2015, 02:09:02 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
What up, Steve?

Lunch break... think I have your turkey sandwich.
You can keep it.  It was extremely disappointing.  Looking forward to a smoke for the ride home.  I enjoyed a Cuarenta on the ride in.  Loved it.
Those cuarentas are very good, which vitola?
11/18.  First one I've had in that size.  I had only smoked the CG before that.

« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

Ha. Tony and Flip got their bitchen britches on and it's not even Tuesday. Sounds like they need a boys night out. Drinks, Cigars, Shoe Show...
Ok, I have not heard of a shoe show, but I am guessing that is a juice bar, where the women wear shoes and a smile, and not much else.  In NJ if alcohol is served, then costumes must be worn.  Besides a shoe show would be torment, like taking a diabetic window shopping to candy stores and bakery shops! LOL  ::)

« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2015, 02:11:36 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.
Oh shit, sorry brah.  It's obvious she's sleeping with your best friend.
She's sleeping with my dog?  Ewww...
Ahhh the ole peanut butter trick.   ;)

« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2015, 02:12:27 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
no actual violence, but you can remind them they are getting older,
and their back might feel better if they lost all that extra weight they are carrying around

« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2015, 02:13:58 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?

« Reply #192 on: March 12, 2015, 02:14:06 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.
Oh shit, sorry brah.  It's obvious she's sleeping with your best friend.
She's sleeping with my dog?  Ewww...
Ahhh the ole peanut butter trick.   ;)
Roof roof!   ;)

« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?
7/10 - decent, quiet voice, maybe after a few beers  ;)

« Reply #194 on: March 12, 2015, 02:16:57 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Fucking A.