BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2015, 02:17:53 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

Ha. Tony and Flip got their bitchen britches on and it's not even Tuesday. Sounds like they need a boys night out. Drinks, Cigars, Shoe Show...
Ok, I have not heard of a shoe show, but I am guessing that is a juice bar, where the women wear shoes and a smile, and not much else.  In NJ if alcohol is served, then costumes must be worn.  Besides a shoe show would be torment, like taking a diabetic window shopping to candy stores and bakery shops! LOL  ::)

Bad Dad will tell ya the costumes can be more than alluring... but there's still the torment, I suppose.

« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.

« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?
7/10 - decent, quiet voice, maybe after a few beers  ;)
You or her?

« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

Ha. Tony and Flip got their bitchen britches on and it's not even Tuesday. Sounds like they need a boys night out. Drinks, Cigars, Shoe Show...
Ok, I have not heard of a shoe show, but I am guessing that is a juice bar, where the women wear shoes and a smile, and not much else.  In NJ if alcohol is served, then costumes must be worn.  Besides a shoe show would be torment, like taking a diabetic window shopping to candy stores and bakery shops! LOL  ::)

Bad Dad will tell ya the costumes can be more than alluring... but there's still the torment, I suppose.
....well, that and a toaster oven.

« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2015, 02:19:54 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2015, 02:20:33 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?
7/10 - decent, quiet voice, maybe after a few beers  ;)
You or her?
I'll take a picture next time  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

Ha. Tony and Flip got their bitchen britches on and it's not even Tuesday. Sounds like they need a boys night out. Drinks, Cigars, Shoe Show...
Ok, I have not heard of a shoe show, but I am guessing that is a juice bar, where the women wear shoes and a smile, and not much else.  In NJ if alcohol is served, then costumes must be worn.  Besides a shoe show would be torment, like taking a diabetic window shopping to candy stores and bakery shops! LOL  ::)

Bad Dad will tell ya the costumes can be more than alluring... but there's still the torment, I suppose.
....well, that and a toaster oven.

That's his emergency drinkin buddy... but there's occasionally a pie involved.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?
7/10 - decent, quiet voice, maybe after a few beers  ;)
You or her?
I'll take a picture next time  ;D

The answer was... yes.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2015, 02:25:53 PM »

Shit.  Physical Therapy time.  Catch you after they're done torturing me.
Hope the tits are nice!!

Bret's getting tits? He'll never leave the house!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2015, 02:26:33 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!
AKA Biebs, YellowStar and Raz count your blessings day.
Hahaha - it's about time we brought the wives into this.  Everyone deserves a taste of Tuesday every once in a while!
how was lunch, did you get the sexy waitress again?
7/10 - decent, quiet voice, maybe after a few beers  ;)
You or her?
I'll take a picture next time  ;D

upskirt? You perv.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2015, 02:27:49 PM »

postwhores!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #206 on: March 12, 2015, 02:29:57 PM »

Its thursday.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2015, 02:45:48 PM »

« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2015, 02:55:26 PM »

Its thursday.
think BD has an outfit for the horse, and does it
need a wig?

« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »

Its thursday.

Livestock bondage?
no, it's Elsie the cow photobombing the horse from
AMF videos.