CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: 3/5/2015  (Read 57489 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2015, 01:56:30 PM »

Morning BS.  Beware Fish is annoyed.

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.
You're mad at the circus? 

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.  Don't go riling him up again.
One Spanish word.  Just one fucking word that I say most every day I'm here.  If that riles him, he needs a Midol.  Maybe Vagisil. 

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)
LMAO!  I didn't even really catch that you wrote muchachos.  I was more referring to your presence.   ;D
Gee, thanks.  ::)

Your mere presence insites riots. Hahahaha... nice.

Heya, Bret. Don't start no shit and there won't be any!  ;D
Jayzus, what is it with you guys?  All I did was speak Spanish with Tony yesterday, and he started it.  I didn't even swear at anyone.  Sounds like a fuk'n quilting bee in here.
Except BD's bee's are battery operated, or USB charged...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2015, 01:57:19 PM »

ok, i'm bagging it for the day.  probably be a 2 hr commute with the weather, but found a V torp deep in the work humi so i believe the situation warrants it.
you all have a good and safe day!
Good luck, buddy.  Let us know when you get home safe and sound.
Made it!  Thanks Tony!  Now, out to shovel.  about 3-4 inches so far.  whoopee! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2015, 01:57:54 PM »

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.

Morning, muchachos.
One Spanish word.  Just one fucking word that I say most every day I'm here.  If that riles him, he needs a Midol.  Maybe Vagisil. 

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)
LMAO!  I didn't even really catch that you wrote muchachos.  I was more referring to your presence.   ;D

Jayzus, what is it with you guys?  All I did was speak Spanish with Tony yesterday, and he started it.  I didn't even swear at anyone.  Sounds like a fuk'n quilting bee in here.
We've moved on....too busy hatin' circuses, PDR's and Eskimo's....don't care about Spanish dialog today.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #198 on: March 05, 2015, 01:58:39 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...

Feelin' frisky, huh... must have some new accessories you're wanting to try.  :P
A few weeks ago, we got into a big fight.  During the fight she said she doesn't like doing allot of the same things that I like to do.  I said, "that's fine, do what you like to do and don't worry about what I like to do."  In the heat of the argument she said,"I'm never going to wear those costumes again either..!"  Today she asked, "Do you have any money saved up...?"  I said, "Maybe, what's on your mind...?"  She said, "I've got next weekend off, do you want to get away for the weekend...?"  I said, "That does sound nice.  Maybe we could stop along the way at a couple of bars..?  Oh wait, I forgot, you don't like going to bars..!  You know, you could take some of your costumes and wear them in the motel room... Oh wait, "your not doing that any more either.."  Well, maybe we would take a drive down by the lake.  Oh wait, you don't like bugs do you...!"  You know, "That trip your thinking of doesn't sound like much fun to me at all..?  It just sounds like me spending allot of money for nothing. So now that I think of it, going out of town for the weekend doesn't sound any good at all...!"

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:05 PM »

Interview went well - now a waiting game for the second interview.  Expect to hear early next week as the hiring manager is out today and tomorrow.

Good news to get the interview anyway. Don't stop looking and sending apps out though.

All you eggs in one basket, so to say.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #200 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:13 PM »

Interview went well - now a waiting game for the second interview.  Expect to hear early next week as the hiring manager is out today and tomorrow.
Good to hear.  Who did you interview with if not the hiring manager?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2015, 02:00:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)

We've moved on....too busy hatin' circuses, PDR's and Eskimo's....don't care about Spanish dialog today.
LALTS!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #202 on: March 05, 2015, 02:01:14 PM »

Good to hear.  Who did you interview with if not the hiring manager?
Their HR Manager - I asked about the overall hiring process and it seems to be their standard practice.  1st round with HR and 2nd(3rd if necessary) with Hiring Manager.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2015, 02:01:37 PM »

okay, I'll stop cause I know my sarcasm doesn't translate as well as Spanish.
No, you're fine.  But don't say "Spanish" in here.  It sets everyone off.  'Murica.

dwgbryant

« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »

good afternoon, got quite a dent in the raking, went and grabbed a few 'native' plants and in the ground. having a Punch Sucker Punch gordo in this 79° windy day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2015, 02:02:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)

Except BD's bee's are battery operated, or USB charged...
I've paid to see worse.  Someone tell me where to buy a ticket.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2015, 02:04:29 PM »

good afternoon, got quite a dent in the raking, went and grabbed a few 'native' plants and in the ground. having a Punch Sucker Punch gordo in this 79° windy day.
Good afternoon Dean!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2015, 02:07:33 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)

Speaking of Pinar Del Rios - oops, sorry, no Spanish allowed, I should have said "river pines" - I've liked both of the 1878 Capa Oscuros I've smoked.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

Res ipsa loquitur. 

That isn't Spanish.

8)

Oh, now you got something against quilting... commie.  ;)
Only when it's a mere excuse for old ladies to get together and bitch.
And now he hates old ladies and is insulting them too.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...

Feelin' frisky, huh... must have some new accessories you're wanting to try.  :P
A few weeks ago, we got into a big fight.  During the fight she said she doesn't like doing allot of the same things that I like to do.  I said, "that's fine, do what you like to do and don't worry about what I like to do."  In the heat of the argument she said,"I'm never going to wear those costumes again either..!"  Today she asked, "Do you have any money saved up...?"  I said, "Maybe, what's on your mind...?"  She said, "I've got next weekend off, do you want to get away for the weekend...?"  I said, "That does sound nice.  Maybe we could stop along the way at a couple of bars..?  Oh wait, I forgot, you don't like going to bars..!  You know, you could take some of your costumes and wear them in the motel room... Oh wait, "your not doing that any more either.."  Well, maybe we would take a drive down by the lake.  Oh wait, you don't like bugs do you...!"  You know, "That trip your thinking of doesn't sound like much fun to me at all..?  It just sounds like me spending allot of money for nothing. So now that I think of it, going out of town for the weekend doesn't sound any good at all...!"

LOL... you are a true storyteller, BD
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21