« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »

Maybe a bouquet

« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2015, 12:28:51 PM »

Morning BS.  Beware Fish is annoyed.

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.
You're mad at the circus?

Morning, muchachos.
Commies took over the Circus, post back on page 2 or 3.
I'll look it up.  No I won't, I'll take your word for it.  Morning, Tex.  Drove in today so I can stop at Cabela's on my way home and look again at some guns.  Trying to make the decision.
Here ya go your lazyness.

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts
MAR 5, 2015, 7:13 AM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern about how the animals are treated led to the decision.
Thank-you.  Be a little more quick about it next time.
In Bean's absence.....TNWSS

« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2015, 12:30:42 PM »

Maybe a bouquet
I think it was these that hooked the Fish.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2015, 12:31:53 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)

« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2015, 12:31:56 PM »

[...]

Bean may never come back after the way Raz and Tony insulted him yesterday.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2015, 12:40:18 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....

« Reply #171 on: March 05, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Afternoon TD

« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2015, 12:47:41 PM »

Maybe a bouquet
I think it was these that hooked the Fish.
Not today's Joe deal??
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2015, 12:50:34 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)

« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2015, 12:51:09 PM »

Maybe a bouquet
I think it was these that hooked the Fish.
Not today's Joe deal??
Might well be wtf really knows.   ::)
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2015, 12:51:19 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Afternoon TD
Hey TR, how ya doing?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2015, 12:53:44 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???

« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2015, 12:55:52 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Afternoon TD
Hey TR, how ya doing?
Doing ok, just waiting on warm weather.

« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2015, 01:17:13 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Afternoon TD
Hey TR, how ya doing?
Doing ok, just waiting on warm weather.
...and waiting....and waiting....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2015, 01:18:27 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...