« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2015, 01:23:18 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...
But it's not twofer Tuesday...
I prefer it when they don't bite.

« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2015, 01:26:04 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...
But it's not twofer Tuesday...
I prefer it when they don't bite.
Must be nice to have to TRY and start trouble with a wife.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...
A great cue to just enjoy the day...

« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:31 PM »

This has the commies panties in a wad!

Worth a shot: Pa. man's vending machines sell ammo

You can buy snacks, condoms, fishing bait, marijuana and even gold from vending machines, so Sam Piccinini figured, “Why not bullets?”

A 25-year police officer who now runs his own ammunition manufacturing and wholesale business, Piccinini, of Rochester, Pa., has two of his retrofitted vending machines at his local gun club. The machines, which sell nearly every caliber of bullet from .22 to .45, are doing a brisk business and, Piccinini said, other clubs want his machines.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2015, 01:32:24 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...

Feelin' frisky, huh... must have some new accessories you're wanting to try.  :P

« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2015, 01:35:29 PM »

NASCAR champion Kurt Busch will not face criminal charges following allegations of domestic assault by his former girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll. ESPN reports that the Delaware Attorney General will not file charges after conducting a significant investigation that dates back to November.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

Morning BS.  Beware Fish is annoyed.

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.
You're mad at the circus?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.  Don't go riling him up again.
One Spanish word.  Just one fucking word that I say most every day I'm here.  If that riles him, he needs a Midol.  Maybe Vagisil.

Res ipsa loquitur.

That isn't Spanish.

 8)
LMAO!  I didn't even really catch that you wrote muchachos.  I was more referring to your presence.   ;D
Gee, thanks.  ::)

Your mere presence insites riots. Hahahaha... nice.

Heya, Bret. Don't start no shit and there won't be any!  ;D

« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »

Morning BS.  Beware Fish is annoyed.

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.
You're mad at the circus?

Morning, muchachos.
Commies took over the Circus, post back on page 2 or 3.
I'll look it up.  No I won't, I'll take your word for it.  Morning, Tex.  Drove in today so I can stop at Cabela's on my way home and look again at some guns.  Trying to make the decision.
Here ya go your lazyness.

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts
MAR 5, 2015, 7:13 AM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern about how the animals are treated led to the decision.
Thank-you.  Be a little more quick about it next time.
In Bean's absence.....TNWSS
Bean may never come back after the way Raz and Tony insulted him yesterday.
We didn't insult Bean in the slightest.  You, on the other hand...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2015, 01:44:58 PM »

NASCAR champion Kurt Busch will not face criminal charges following allegations of domestic assault by his former girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll. ESPN reports that the Delaware Attorney General will not file charges after conducting a significant investigation that dates back to November.

Great. Now he can go back to being a bitch on the track when he gets unsuspended. If this were a Roger Goodell ruling, he'd still be suspended regardless of what some 'court' finds.  ::)

« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2015, 01:47:45 PM »

Morning BS.  Beware Fish is annoyed.

How 'bout you? Still mad at the G.D. Commie world, or have you eased up this morning?  ;)
Mad at the commie's is a permanent status and today it is the circus, otherwise doing well so far.
You're mad at the circus?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.  Don't go riling him up again.
One Spanish word.  Just one fucking word that I say most every day I'm here.  If that riles him, he needs a Midol.  Maybe Vagisil.

Res ipsa loquitur.

That isn't Spanish.

 8)
LMAO!  I didn't even really catch that you wrote muchachos.  I was more referring to your presence.   ;D
Gee, thanks.  ::)

Your mere presence insites riots. Hahahaha... nice.

Heya, Bret. Don't start no shit and there won't be any!  ;D
Jayzus, what is it with you guys?  All I did was speak Spanish with Tony yesterday, and he started it.  I didn't even swear at anyone.  Sounds like a fuk'n quilting bee in here.

« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »

[...]

And the question to Tex was a legitimate one.  He IS mad at the circus.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2015, 01:53:14 PM »

[...]

Oh, now you got something against quilting... commie.  ;)

« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2015, 01:54:41 PM »

[...]

Only when it's a mere excuse for old ladies to get together and bitch.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2015, 01:55:08 PM »

okay, I'll stop cause I know my sarcasm doesn't translate as well as Spanish.

« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2015, 01:56:01 PM »

Interview went well - now a waiting game for the second interview.  Expect to hear early next week as the hiring manager is out today and tomorrow.