CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 3/5/2015  (Read 57246 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2015, 02:20:56 PM »

Physical therapy time.  Catch you all on the mobile.
Later Raz, hope the tits are nice!  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »

@ CG   World Golf Championship from Doral is on the Golf Channel.  Just watching it makes me feel warmer!  Might go out for a smoke it is up in the mid 40's but wind is blowing like hell.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2015, 02:23:53 PM »

Interview went well - now a waiting game for the second interview.  Expect to hear early next week as the hiring manager is out today and tomorrow.
Good luck..!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2015, 02:24:22 PM »

good afternoon, got quite a dent in the raking, went and grabbed a few 'native' plants and in the ground. having a Punch Sucker Punch gordo in this 79° windy day.
None of those native plants look like this do they?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2015, 02:25:52 PM »

@ CG   World Golf Championship from Doral is on the Golf Channel.  Just watching it makes me feel warmer!  Might go out for a smoke it is up in the mid 40's but wind is blowing like hell.
Ohh shit, I might have to turn that on.  Windy here too, not bad, but decent - low 20s for a temp.

dwgbryant

« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2015, 02:28:39 PM »

good afternoon, got quite a dent in the raking, went and grabbed a few 'native' plants and in the ground. having a Punch Sucker Punch gordo in this 79° windy day.
Howdy, Dean.  Growing pot now are you?
hmmmmm, no. a few Verigated Spider plants, a few ferns, some flowering thing what's-it. just dressing it up so I don't totally look like trailer trash. bird feeders going in and I have a wind chime to hang outside.
oh, and a BIG American flag for out front with a smaller 'No Entitlement' flag underneath.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »

Maybe I'll go out plant shopping when I get home....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #232 on: March 05, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »

hmmmmm, no. a few Verigated Spider plants, a few ferns, some flowering thing what's-it. just dressing it up so I don't totally look like trailer trash. bird feeders going in and I have a wind chime to hang outside.
oh, and a BIG American flag for out front with a smaller 'No Entitlement' flag underneath.
Poppy's grow nice down there and the flowers are very pretty.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #233 on: March 05, 2015, 02:31:13 PM »

Morning BD.  Got my USB port filled, so I'm good to go.
Is that code for butt sex?
Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....
Are you staying out of trouble TD...?  :)
Up till now...but the day is young.  And You???
I'm trying to start some trouble with my wife, but she's not biting...

Feelin' frisky, huh... must have some new accessories you're wanting to try.  :P
A few weeks ago, we got into a big fight.  During the fight she said she doesn't like doing allot of the same things that I like to do.  I said, "that's fine, do what you like to do and don't worry about what I like to do."  In the heat of the argument she said,"I'm never going to wear those costumes again either..!"  Today she asked, "Do you have any money saved up...?"  I said, "Maybe, what's on your mind...?"  She said, "I've got next weekend off, do you want to get away for the weekend...?"  I said, "That does sound nice.  Maybe we could stop along the way at a couple of bars..?  Oh wait, I forgot, you don't like going to bars..!  You know, you could take some of your costumes and wear them in the motel room... Oh wait, "your not doing that any more either.."  Well, maybe we would take a drive down by the lake.  Oh wait, you don't like bugs do you...!"  You know, "That trip your thinking of doesn't sound like much fun to me at all..?  It just sounds like me spending allot of money for nothing. So now that I think of it, going out of town for the weekend doesn't sound any good at all...!"
So...where you two headed next weekend?
No where, unless she starts to ante up and put some fun into the mix...!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #234 on: March 05, 2015, 02:35:37 PM »

Nope, my wife bought a rechargeable mini magic wand vibrator that needs to be plugged into a USB port to recharge. Charging your vibrator in your computers USB port just seems a little silly to me..  Now butt sex, "that's a completely different story...!"
Dad you drunk?
Nope, not at the moment.  I was thinking about finding a cigar and some whiskey this afternoon before making supper.. :)
Afternoon BD and all....

Feelin' frisky, huh... must have some new accessories you're wanting to try.  :P
A few weeks ago, we got into a big fight.  During the fight she said she doesn't like doing allot of the same things that I like to do.  I said, "that's fine, do what you like to do and don't worry about what I like to do."  In the heat of the argument she said,"I'm never going to wear those costumes again either..!"  Today she asked, "Do you have any money saved up...?"  I said, "Maybe, what's on your mind...?"  She said, "I've got next weekend off, do you want to get away for the weekend...?"  I said, "That does sound nice.  Maybe we could stop along the way at a couple of bars..?  Oh wait, I forgot, you don't like going to bars..!  You know, you could take some of your costumes and wear them in the motel room... Oh wait, "your not doing that any more either.."  Well, maybe we would take a drive down by the lake.  Oh wait, you don't like bugs do you...!"  You know, "That trip your thinking of doesn't sound like much fun to me at all..?  It just sounds like me spending allot of money for nothing. So now that I think of it, going out of town for the weekend doesn't sound any good at all...!"
And yet you still got laid yesterday?

You're my damned hero, Dad.
Well, actually she's the one that initiated it.  Have you ever heard of such a thing as a strawberry condom...?  I'm going to have to find out the name of that company and buy a few shares of stock in it..!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »

You should get yourself a hummingbird feeder, and the easiest way to care for the plants is to use planters/large pots so maintenance is easy.   Now I just have to look up a picture of a flowering thing what's-it...

dwgbryant

« Reply #236 on: March 05, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »

Dad you drunk?
Afternoon BD and all....

Well, actually she's the one that initiated it.  Have you ever heard of such a thing as a strawberry condom...?  I'm going to have to find out the name of that company and buy a few shares of stock in it..!

condom's?
WTF.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #237 on: March 05, 2015, 02:49:36 PM »

Dad you drunk?
Afternoon BD and all....

I bet that went over big!
did you ask if she had any ideas of what she wanted to do?

hello Dad.
She only asked if I wanted to get away for the weekend.  After I sort of said it doesn't sound like much fun for me, she flashed her robe open and said, "maybe we could find some woods to take a walk in?"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #238 on: March 05, 2015, 02:55:03 PM »

Dad you drunk?
Afternoon BD and all....

condom's?
WTF.
Apparently she had a strong craving for strawberries.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #239 on: March 05, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »

I need to go boil some noodles...  Be back later, maybe.. :)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21