CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: 3/5/2015  (Read 57064 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2015, 03:57:54 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2015, 04:03:02 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:18 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:35 PM »

I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.
That's a whole other argument.  We're just talking cigar bands here.  Howdy, Rick.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »

Barry that is....

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »

That's a whole other argument.  We're just talking cigar bands here.  Howdy, Rick.

Hey Bro...been a while. Been back and forth from hospital for Dad all while working crazy hrs

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »

Barry that is....
I may have an email address for him but I don't think I've ever received a response from him so not sure it's valid.  If you want it anyway, let me know and I'll PM it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »

That is a very valid point, had that very issue a few weeks ago.    Gurkha cigars are worthless too, sorry Flip.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2015, 04:08:22 PM »

Hey Bro...been a while. Been back and forth from hospital for Dad all while working crazy hrs

Sorry to hear it on both fronts.  Hope pops is OK.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2015, 04:09:10 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.
No idea on Barry but hello Blue good to hear from you.  Sorry your Dad is not doing well hope he improves.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »

PM'd his e-mail. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »

PM'd his e-mail.
Afternoon KC.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2015, 04:17:34 PM »

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

Thank you all very much and thanks for the good spirits. You take care and I'll talk with you soon,
best....Rick

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »

I tend to like the traditional, like San Cristobal, Old World, LGC, LaDC, La Antiguedad, La Historia.....and of course PDR's.....
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21