Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2015, 03:57:54 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2015, 04:03:02 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

 I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.

« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:18 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:35 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

 I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.
That's a whole other argument.  We're just talking cigar bands here.  Howdy, Rick.

« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »

Barry that is....

« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

 I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.
That's a whole other argument.  We're just talking cigar bands here.  Howdy, Rick.

Hey Bro...been a while. Been back and forth from hospital for Dad all while working crazy hrs

« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »

Barry that is....
I may have an email address for him but I don't think I've ever received a response from him so not sure it's valid.  If you want it anyway, let me know and I'll PM it.

« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.
That is a very valid point, had that very issue a few weeks ago.    Gurkha cigars are worthless too, sorry Flip.

« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2015, 04:08:22 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I was gonna give you a wise-ass answer but the truth is I like me a descriptive band.  Nothing pisses me off more than to find a cigar in the humi years after I put it there and not know what the fuck it is; e.g., Gurkha bands are useless.

 I have not found a Gurkha I like but I can say I had a centurion while snow blowing and I found it GOOD...weird.
That's a whole other argument.  We're just talking cigar bands here.  Howdy, Rick.

Hey Bro...been a while. Been back and forth from hospital for Dad all while working crazy hrs

Sorry to hear it on both fronts.  Hope pops is OK.

« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2015, 04:09:10 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.
No idea on Barry but hello Blue good to hear from you.  Sorry your Dad is not doing well hope he improves.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.

« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.
Afternoon KC.

« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2015, 04:17:34 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

Thank you all very much and thanks for the good spirits. You take care and I'll talk with you soon,
best....Rick

« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »

Being as slow as it is what are folks favorite bands?   San Cristobal has long been mine but the Warhead is right there with it now.
I tend to like the traditional, like San Cristobal, Old World, LGC, LaDC, La Antiguedad, La Historia.....and of course PDR's.....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21