Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Wish I had seen your post before I got all caught up.  Hi Joe.
hey they can't all be great posts, you know.  hello guys...
How about just some of them be great?  Hi Flip.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_new_logo_unve.html
A lot of hype about not too much of a change.
NEW ORANGE COLOR!  ;)
Pantone 2028 C!
And a "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back of their jerseys?
They're getting new unis in April, too. Maybe we'll just incorporate the sign into the new design.
Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
and if they had had some decent play calling at the end, would have WON it again.
Well, they went 13-3 in 2013, won two playoffs, and won the Super Bowl.  They went 12-4 in 2014, won two playoffs, and lost the Super Bowl by 4 points on one bad execution.  It would seem they have some decent play calling. ;-)
Agreed, which makes that particular play very questionable (wasn't calling all of his play calling to task).  did he really not want Lynch to have the glory enough to jeopardize the game?

Thing is, that was a fairly high percentage play and it was the only way they could've possibly gotten in two plays had it not worked but been incomplete.  If Lynch doesn't get in on the first try, which is not a sure thing, game's over.  And if that pass was completed, Pete Carroll (or whoever is calling the plays) is a genius because the whole world thought it'd go to Lynch.
Pretty sure they still had at least 1 timeout.
They did.  The intent was to not be boxed in by the Patriots knowing exactly what they'd have to call on the last two plays.  No one believes it was a great call, but it wasn't as ludicrous as many think.  Nor would running Lynch at the goal been as sure a thing as many think.  His stats at the goal line were not all that and a bag of chips.  It was a gamble.  It had pretty good nominal odds.  But like any gamble with any odds, sometimes you lose.
The difference being if you hand if off to Lynch and he fumbles or something, probably not many people bagging on your play call.

Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Wish I had seen your post before I got all caught up.  Hi Joe.
hey they can't all be great posts, you know.  hello guys...
How about just some of them be great?  Hi Flip.
If you want great posts, we're gonna need more stars.

Time to go chew out one of my employees - wish it was easier to just fire people ;)
Logged

jswaykos

Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Not bad advice...brutal

No shit.  Apparently Seattle is one of those cities where "everyone wins".  Great try, Seahawks!  The participation trophy parade was still fun.
Logged

jswaykos

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.

Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Wish I had seen your post before I got all caught up.  Hi Joe.
hey they can't all be great posts, you know.  hello guys...
How about just some of them be great?  Hi Flip.
If you want great posts, we're gonna need more stars.
Stars?

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
I hope it was something I said.

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
Later, quarter-day Joe.

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
I hope it was something I said.
She is flaky as hell, didn't come in yesterday after a doc appt(when she said she would) and never checked in...NOT ON MY WATCH!

Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Wish I had seen your post before I got all caught up.  Hi Joe.
hey they can't all be great posts, you know.  hello guys...
How about just some of them be great?  Hi Flip.
If you want great posts, we're gonna need more stars.
Stars?
Que?

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
I hope it was something I said.
She is flaky as hell, didn't come in yesterday after a doc appt(when she said she would) and never checked in...NOT ON MY WATCH!
Remember, a firm, open-handed slap on the behind says you mean business.

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
Later part-timer

And with that, I'm outta here.  My cigars aren't gonna smoke themselves.  Have a good afternoon, all.
Later part-timer
See ya Joe!

Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
I'm thinking they could put the sign back on again now... D'OH!
Maybe.  Then again, the Seahawks actually went to the dance. Two years in a row.
Sheesh, I was just kidding.  It's Tuesday after all.

May wanna just skip the previous couple of pages.
Not bad advice...brutal

No shit.  Apparently Seattle is one of those cities where "everyone wins".  Great try, Seahawks!  The participation trophy parade was still fun.
Oh, well hey...thanks!  San Diego's opinion means so much.