Good morning and happy Tuesday, all.
Morning, mid-week Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Grumblings that the boss is out of town tomorrow, so it could be one-and-done for me this week, at least at this gig.
As long as you put in some face time today, right?

jswaykos

Good morning and happy Tuesday, all.
Morning, mid-week Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Grumblings that the boss is out of town tomorrow, so it could be one-and-done for me this week, at least at this gig.
As long as you put in some face time today, right?

Indeed, and thus the reason for my presence!  You're welcome for the four hours a week, boss.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_new_logo_unve.html
A lot of hype about not too much of a change.
NEW ORANGE COLOR!  ;)
Pantone 2028 C!
And a "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back of their jerseys?
They're getting new unis in April, too. Maybe we'll just incorporate the sign into the new design.
Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_new_logo_unve.html
A lot of hype about not too much of a change.
NEW ORANGE COLOR!  ;)
Pantone 2028 C!
And a "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back of their jerseys?
They're getting new unis in April, too. Maybe we'll just incorporate the sign into the new design.
Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
No worries, it's well-earned teasing. Franchise just can't seem to get anything right, for some reason.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_new_logo_unve.html
A lot of hype about not too much of a change.
NEW ORANGE COLOR!  ;)
Pantone 2028 C!
And a "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back of their jerseys?
They're getting new unis in April, too. Maybe we'll just incorporate the sign into the new design.
Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
No worries, it's well-earned teasing. Franchise just can't seem to get anything right, for some reason.
Just like the Vikings!!!   ;D

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_new_logo_unve.html
A lot of hype about not too much of a change.
NEW ORANGE COLOR!  ;)
Pantone 2028 C!
And a "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back of their jerseys?
They're getting new unis in April, too. Maybe we'll just incorporate the sign into the new design.
Aw, I shouldn't tease.  The Seahawks had to wear the Kick Me sign for 36 years, and only got to take it off about 3 years ago.
No worries, it's well-earned teasing. Franchise just can't seem to get anything right, for some reason.
Well, Johnny Partyhearty sure disappointed.

I still can't reconcile my head to that.  It doesn't take that high an IQ to do the math that says "Whoa, I'm among the 1% of football players who get to the NFL.  I better not fuck this up."  But fuck it up he did.  Does he dress himself?  Is he housebroken?
Logged

jswaykos

So Shaun... where'd you guys end up getting a place to stay?  Or did you just get the plane tickets for now?

[...]

Wonder if he has ever shit himself while drunk?   ;)