Most of the Finger Lakes is under a Wind Chill Warning from Thursday afternoon into Friday morning or afternoon.

An arctic cold front, which has brought snow to the region Wednesday night and early Thursday, will usher in colder air this afternoon as it passes through the region.

Temperatures will fall quickly as the front moves through, dropping from the 20s this morning into the single digits by the late afternoon. Overnight, temperatures should drop below zero region-wide.

The one exception to this may be from Wayne county southeast into Cayuga and northern Tompkins, where some lake effect snow may fall. The extra clouds just may be enough to keep temperatures a little bit “warmer”.

Winds will gust over 20mph at times this afternoon, overnight and through Friday. This will lead to wind chill values of -20º or colder for most of the area.

Wind chills of this magnitude can cause frostbite and hypothermia in 15-30 minutes. If you must go out, make sure you are completely covered, with no exposed skin. Don’t forget about your pets- they can get frostbite, too.

Unfortunately, there is no relief in sight this weekend. More snow is possible Saturday, followed by even colder temperatures on Sunday.
So when you heading up there? ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

let me see.......
............ like NEVER!

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.
Most of us that banter at work have that issue thus I never see the Avi's either anymore and sometimes have to close the banter until the page flips (no pun intended) so as  to hide CG's dirty pictures.
;)  Yeah I even have avis off and I'm in an office - those damn pictures   ;D

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Interesting Oy....they've been popular "over here" for quite some time.  I guess the "young kids" can pick out a few good cigars as well.  I believe I provided Geo with his first to try better part of a year ago.  Buenaventura is good as are the various Reserva Limitada and Seleccion Privada.  I would not endorse the Achilles which was introduced last year.  Not up to the others.

As for prices, Buenaventura 560 is 39.95/box of 10 at Atlantic compared to $46.75 at Anthony's,  Reserva Limitada Cafe Noir 56 is $63.95/box of 10 vs $74.80 at Anthonys.  Free shipping does not kick in until $150 total order at Atlantic, but competitive enough to consider.  These are also VIP prices.  (probably the most cost effective VIP discount of any site that I have found)
I dont have VIP, so with free shipping from Tony's $47 seems OK
Sure, it's decent, just providing options.  Regular price is $44 (plus shipping) at Atlantic

[...]

Don't you have to eventually go up to sign some legal shit or whatever?  ...or can you do that by legal proxy?
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

my avi's are tame now, rated anybody.

Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Oh shit why did youo have to bring them up.  466 people infected their computers opening the viral email attachement, so after 3 days they identified those computers and killed their access t them.  I ain't no computer guy but if they been using it on the network for a couple of days what fuk'n good is it to do now?    Anyway just got an email thatn those 466 people and their supervisors have to attend a webinar for reprimanding at 3:00.   Funny on that is their were 4 in this office and one of them is the number 2 in charge but i am sure she will be exempted because it was somebody else's fault - but of course it was our incompetent IT departments fault for all of them but only the shiny brass will be exempted for that.
Well, it doesn't take more than a pair of neurons and half a lick of common sense to know not to click on an attachment without stopping first to seriously consider the fact that just because it says the email's from your coworker doesn't mean it is, and since the invite to click is in bad English, and there's very little information provided other than "You not bereave what to happen.  Crick here!" maybe you should just ask the person in the next cubicle if they got this e-mail.  Phishing attacks are getting cleverer and cleverer, but they share one common trait - the message has to be generic, and that makes most of them pretty easily detectable by human eyes...less so by filtering systems.
I got two of the emails after the warning and they looked totally real  from within the system and most of us get 10-20 emails a day from people that work in other offices that we never heard of so really nothing out of the ordinary.  Also had an attachment not the usual click here link in the body.   If they had come before the warning I might well have opened one and I am pretty careful.  NO Nigerean money  involved with these the message was technically related to what we do and without teh usual grammer and puncuation issues.
LMFAO some more, this takes the cake.   The greater idiot of the two in house IT Idiots here got his computer disabled because he opened the link!  Also the same one that said IDUNNO did something happen when asked what went wrong Monday.

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?

[...]

TWSS
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

I can do it all from here.

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
probably traded them for donuts

I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.
Don't they have free pick up and delivery?

.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.
Left one or Right one?

[...]

Travellin DAve is still living back in the day watching Black and White TV. :)

[...]

That may be, but when it comes to legal crap, a lot of stuff remains in the dark ages.  All seemingly designed to require additional lawyers and costs.