Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
Just what he needs Food Enabling!
Here's their best sammitch, usually only pops up as a special once or twice a year:

February 22nd – 28th
 The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt
 Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Crusted Slab Cut Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Italian Pancetta, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-house made Bacon infused Mayonnaise, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine and Sliced Tomato
You may need to get that To Go, cut out a step and just eat it in the Emergency Room
You're right about that, but it's so damned delicious I don't care.
Crown Candy Company in St Louis makes a 1 pound bacon sandwich OMG it is good with their killer milkshakes.  For those that watch Man vs Food it is the place where he tried to drink 5 or 6 milkshakes and puked.  I had a chocolate malt with the bacon sandwich and had a mild stroke a few days later  spending 2 days in the hospital.
Yikes. Man v. Food did Melt, too. He did the Melt Challenge:

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw.  Over 5 lbs. of food!
If I drove all the way out there, I'd have to try that.  What's the time limit?
Nothing listed on the site, but on the show, I think they gave him an hour. Not allowed any trips to the bathroom, either.
I think I can handle that one.  I wouldn't even attempt this one...
http://www.fatsalsdeli.com/Big-Fat-Fatty.aspx
Time constraints screw me.  I like to enjoy my food.  I don't want to shovel shit into my mouth.
Not a fan of slaw myself, so I wouldn't even try. But every time I catch that episode, I immediately want to go there. The worst part for me is picking which sammitch to get, since they've got a lot of good ones.
Is that the place with one here in Austin?
No, that's Melt. They're only in OH, 4 or 5 locations, I think.
I was referring to Fat Sals
Then you should've responded to his comment, not mine. Maybe you need to go back to the old guys banter? ;)
I will be more careful in the future don't want to be demoted to a Yellowstar. ::)
//afternoon men, been reading about the old banter and the young banter, I guess  I don't qualify to hang out here due to my age , lol
Good afternoon Short Stack, you qualify for all Banters!  Nice to hear from you.
//Thank You., There is more truth in your posting under your avi than one can realize until you get on in years,I can attest first hand,Never sick a day until I reached 60 and it's been down hll from there on,
I'm more like things are starting to wear out.  Like, "where's that darn squeaking sound coming from...?"  Then you realize it's you..!
//Don't worry until You hear bones and stuff grinding and then You know you are wearing things out,I have both knees replaced
I've got that grinding sound the back of my neck.  It sort of sounds like little rocks rubbing together.  I've been holding off, but I assume at some point it will start pinching nerves and I'll have to do something about it.
//Darn ,is there a doc in the house?
You may think I'm crazy, but I believe my neck problem is from eating too much pussy.  20-25 minutes 3 times a week for 40 years.
yea, but you're the only one around here that can do pull ups with your tongue.
He'd better be careful.  That's how Michael Douglas got throat cancer.  ;)

But what a way to go!   :P

I'm outta here boys.  I've got a party to attend and I'm letting you know in advance, I may not be flipping this site on time.

But what a way to go!   :P
Ummm not exactly a Happy Ending.   :(

I'm outta here boys.  I've got a party to attend and I'm letting you know in advance, I may not be flipping this site on time.
Hope you get to feeling better.  Enjoy

I'm outta here boys.  I've got a party to attend and I'm letting you know in advance, I may not be flipping this site on time.
What else is new?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Drone Cigar Delivery "Right To Your Hole"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWd_k6XdS1k
Re: YouTube  TR, you got to watch this one.  My drinking friend came over the other day and he was complaining about how squirrels gets into his bird feeder, and we found this on YouTube.  We laughed like crazy.
Squirrel Zap  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcRhflUbcg

I'm outta here boys.  I've got a party to attend and I'm letting you know in advance, I may not be flipping this site on time.
Hope you get to feeling better.  Enjoy
I think he's planning on a solid evening of medication.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

Once my tongue went numb.  It turned out that my wife had been too liberal with the Preparation H and got it too close to the front.  I hope that's not too much information..?

[...]

Yup, think the line has been crossed.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

/ One could not make this up, Do you think? I think this is better kept to your self BD,But I am  still laughing

[...]

+1

[...]

About one hemorrhoid too much info there Dad.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

Actually, about 95% of what I say is true, but I do try to ad a twist of humor. And what I say that is not true is so absurd that you know it can't be true.  Such as, "if I make Chinese eyes, I can see the backside of the moon.."  Surely you guys have had some funny and strange stuff happen to you over the years..?  I just tell mine.  You also have to remember, I grew up with, "truth, justice, and the American way.., the Long Ranger, and pride myself for being a cub scout."  Of course my wife would kill me if she knew 1/2 of the stuff I put on here.  :)
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

/BD are you old enough that you listened to the Lone Renger on the radio before we had TV?, that was my fav as a child that along with The Great Gildersleeve
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18