Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

If anybody's interested in Tat Jeckylls there are a couple boxes on Famous bid site for $80 with 45 min left. Can probably be had for close to that, maybe $85 by close
$5.99 economy shipping must be chosen if you bid
You buyin'?  Or biddin'?
I was but bailed out, still $78.04 under 30 min but I can't buy any more stuff
My two humidors are packed...  I was afraid I would not be able to get these last 5 San Lotanos Ovals into them.  Thank goodness my one humidor has about a 3"- 4" gap from the top tray to the lid.

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
Just what he needs Food Enabling!
Here's their best sammitch, usually only pops up as a special once or twice a year:

February 22nd – 28th
 The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt
 Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Crusted Slab Cut Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Italian Pancetta, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-house made Bacon infused Mayonnaise, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine and Sliced Tomato
You may need to get that To Go, cut out a step and just eat it in the Emergency Room
You're right about that, but it's so damned delicious I don't care.
Crown Candy Company in St Louis makes a 1 pound bacon sandwich OMG it is good with their killer milkshakes.  For those that watch Man vs Food it is the place where he tried to drink 5 or 6 milkshakes and puked.  I had a chocolate malt with the bacon sandwich and had a mild stroke a few days later  spending 2 days in the hospital.
Yikes. Man v. Food did Melt, too. He did the Melt Challenge:

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw.  Over 5 lbs. of food!
If I drove all the way out there, I'd have to try that.  What's the time limit?
Nothing listed on the site, but on the show, I think they gave him an hour. Not allowed any trips to the bathroom, either.
I think I can handle that one.  I wouldn't even attempt this one...
http://www.fatsalsdeli.com/Big-Fat-Fatty.aspx
Time constraints screw me.  I like to enjoy my food.  I don't want to shovel shit into my mouth.
Not a fan of slaw myself, so I wouldn't even try. But every time I catch that episode, I immediately want to go there. The worst part for me is picking which sammitch to get, since they've got a lot of good ones.
Is that the place with one here in Austin?
No, that's Melt. They're only in OH, 4 or 5 locations, I think.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Afternoon BD!  Still fighting or on to make-up sex?
We made up last week.  My wife was on vacation and I really didn't want her to have a bad vacation since she hardly gets any days off. So I gave in and told her she could have her way.  Then she turned around and gave me my way.  So figure, another fight for no reason.  Marriage...ugh...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I just finished 3 hours of cooking breakfast, doing dishes, and cleaning Petey's cage.  I wish I could have a cigar but I've had this upper chest congestion for the past month and haven't been able to smoke... Well, time for a little Amaretto in my coffee and a pain pill.... :)

Tat series P robustos $33 min left
You enabling little bastard.
Closed for $33
You doing your Valentines Day shopping Fish?

[...]

I was referring to Fat Sals

Tat series P robustos $33 min left
I was very pleased with the Ps.
You're busy today Fishy....if you can't smoke, buy?
I thought about the Tats, only had to up my bid by $1, almost text you...partner

[...]

Checked and there is a Fat Sal's in Austin.  Tony asked me a while back about it but I had not heard of it.  It is on the "Drag" thru the UT campus, an area I avoid.  I just don't fit in there because I have no tattoos or pink,purple, green or blue hair combos.  Place gets pretty bad reviews.

Tat series P robustos $33 min left
You enabling little bastard.
Closed for $33
You doing your Valentines Day shopping Fish?
I certainly know what to buy for myself 😃. I'm waiting for the short robustos there

[...]

I think so.

Tat series P robustos $33 min left
I was very pleased with the Ps.
You're busy today Fishy....if you can't smoke, buy?
I thought about the Tats, only had to up my bid by $1, almost text you...partner
Just let me know.  We could always split a deal or you could just send it here to avoid the stinkeye.

[...]

Then you should've responded to his comment, not mine. Maybe you need to go back to the old guys banter? ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

I stay away from biker bars, unless it's the weekend bikers and they are pretty cool.  It's nice to see their color coordinated motorcycles, clothes, and helmets.

Got another 10er of Uncut for $28 and a 5er of Cabiguan guapo for $25 from the devil.  We'll see if there is anything worth adding by the Tuesday ship.

Tat series P robustos $33 min left
I was very pleased with the Ps.
You're busy today Fishy....if you can't smoke, buy?
I thought about the Tats, only had to up my bid by $1, almost text you...partner
Coulda, shoulda, woulda.....what a tease!