CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: 2/7/2015  (Read 48550 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/7/2015
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2015, 11:29:37 AM »

Breakfast Taco and pot of coffee done making a cup of Cuban Expresso roast to top off the morning now.
How was her taco?
Don't ask questions you (or I) don't want the answers to.
She sends me to Taco Bell for those kind of Taco's :)
Seems sacrilegious to even have a Taco Bell in Texas.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2015, 11:31:39 AM »

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lubricant Claimed Ineffective In Class-Action Lawsuit

A California woman has filed a class action lawsuit against author E.L. James and a British erotic toy company over Fifty Shades of Grey sex lubricant. Her complaint? It didn't work.

The complaint notes that the product's packaging promises users will "experience enhanced orgasms and stimulation as every tingle, touch and vibration intensifies.

"Based on Defendants' representations, Plaintiff believed the Product has powerful aphrodisiac qualities and would increase her sexual pleasure as advertised," reads the complaint, a copy of which was obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "The Product did not deliver the purported benefits."
Did Mrs BD file that?
That's who came to my mind.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2015, 11:33:32 AM »

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
Just what he needs Food Enabling!
Here's their best sammitch, usually only pops up as a special once or twice a year:

February 22nd – 28th
 The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt
 Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Crusted Slab Cut Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Italian Pancetta, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-house made Bacon infused Mayonnaise, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine and Sliced Tomato
You may need to get that To Go, cut out a step and just eat it in the Emergency Room
You're right about that, but it's so damned delicious I don't care.
Crown Candy Company in St Louis makes a 1 pound bacon sandwich OMG it is good with their killer milkshakes.  For those that watch Man vs Food it is the place where he tried to drink 5 or 6 milkshakes and puked.  I had a chocolate malt with the bacon sandwich and had a mild stroke a few days later  spending 2 days in the hospital.
Yikes. Man v. Food did Melt, too. He did the Melt Challenge:

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw.  Over 5 lbs. of food!
If I drove all the way out there, if have to try that.  What's the time limit?
Nothing listed on the site, but on the show, I think they gave him an hour. Not allowed any trips to the bathroom, either.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2015, 11:33:34 AM »

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
I perused the menu and got in my car.  Only about 8 more hours to go.
Thanks for keeping me in mind there Antnee.
I'm not really going anywhere, Dave.  Took that nap I promised about.  I was so hungry it was the best thing to do for my diet.  Now I look out the window and see it's snowing.  Sheesh.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2015, 11:34:12 AM »

I see the 6 Degree's of Kevin Bacon is up for the end of the month.  Purple Parma should tempt the Mayor.
When I get it, I'll be sure to post a picture.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2015, 11:39:28 AM »

Here's their best sammitch, usually only pops up as a special once or twice a year:

February 22nd – 28th
 Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Crusted Slab Cut Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Italian Pancetta, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-house made Bacon infused Mayonnaise, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine and Sliced Tomato
You may need to get that To Go, cut out a step and just eat it in the Emergency Room
Crown Candy Company in St Louis makes a 1 pound bacon sandwich OMG it is good with their killer milkshakes.  For those that watch Man vs Food it is the place where he tried to drink 5 or 6 milkshakes and puked.  I had a chocolate malt with the bacon sandwich and had a mild stroke a few days later  spending 2 days in the hospital.

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw.  Over 5 lbs. of food!
If I drove all the way out there, I'd have to try that.  What's the time limit?
Nothing listed on the site, but on the show, I think they gave him an hour. Not allowed any trips to the bathroom, either.
I think I can handle that one.  I wouldn't even attempt this one...
http://www.fatsalsdeli.com/Big-Fat-Fatty.aspx
Time constraints screw me.  I like to enjoy my food.  I don't want to shovel shit into my mouth.

sfish

« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2015, 11:44:00 AM »

Room 101 Master Two Roxxo 5 Pack on the Mash, that's a first

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2015, 11:44:09 AM »

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lubricant Claimed Ineffective In Class-Action Lawsuit

A California woman has filed a class action lawsuit against author E.L. James and a British erotic toy company over Fifty Shades of Grey sex lubricant. Her complaint? It didn't work.

The complaint notes that the product's packaging promises users will "experience enhanced orgasms and stimulation as every tingle, touch and vibration intensifies.

"Based on Defendants' representations, Plaintiff believed the Product has powerful aphrodisiac qualities and would increase her sexual pleasure as advertised," reads the complaint, a copy of which was obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "The Product did not deliver the purported benefits."
Did Mrs BD file that?
LMFAO

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »

Breakfast Taco and pot of coffee done making a cup of Cuban Expresso roast to top off the morning now.
How was her taco?
Got plenty of them but we got a Texas version called Taco Cabana that is better than most Mexican Restaurants in most of the country.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2015, 11:48:20 AM »

Dogs walked now got to go to the grocery store.  Grilling up some burgers for lunch.  Weather getting nice for smoking.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2015, 11:52:20 AM »

Lot of goodies on there, Kristoff's which are rare to see on daily deals, CyB Robusto's and Lonsdales, V lancero's at a good price......

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2015, 12:01:03 PM »

How was her taco?
Kind of like Pizza Hut Olive Garden or Papa Johns in NJ.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »

Yum!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2015, 12:04:39 PM »

Lot of goodies on there, Kristoff's which are rare to see on daily deals, CyB Robusto's and Lonsdales, V lancero's at a good price......
Kristoffs never did anything for me except for possibly the Kristania.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2015, 12:09:05 PM »

February 22nd – 28th

If I drove all the way out there, I'd have to try that.  What's the time limit?
I think I can handle that one.  I wouldn't even attempt this one...
http://www.fatsalsdeli.com/Big-Fat-Fatty.aspx
Time constraints screw me.  I like to enjoy my food.  I don't want to shovel shit into my mouth.
Not a fan of slaw myself, so I wouldn't even try. But every time I catch that episode, I immediately want to go there. The worst part for me is picking which sammitch to get, since they've got a lot of good ones.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18