my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Why do I hear train wreck all over this one?
Toot-Toot! "I hear the train a-comin'"...
Speaking of which, did you guys hear about the metro north train wreck two days ago?
Stories were conflicting....seems like she was in traffic and it backed up to the tracks, so instead of staying on the other side, she pulled right up to the car ahead of her.  She was stopped when the gates came down.  Got out of the car to see if the gate hit her car, for some reason got back in the car just in time to be killed.

WTF. I ordered a laptop computer, printer, and extra ink from TigarDiect. I now have about 30 emails about more computers or printers I may be interested in. what, they don't think I'll be happy with what I bought when I get it?
Just go to the very bottom and "unsubscribe". Sheesh...retired guys!

WTF. I ordered a laptop computer, printer, and extra ink from TigarDiect. I now have about 30 emails about more computers or printers I may be interested in. what, they don't think I'll be happy with what I bought when I get it?
Just go to the very bottom and "unsubscribe". Sheesh...retired guys!
Or send it to spam  then it usually does not come back.
Logged

dwgbryant

WTF. I ordered a laptop computer, printer, and extra ink from TigarDiect. I now have about 30 emails about more computers or printers I may be interested in. what, they don't think I'll be happy with what I bought when I get it?
Just go to the very bottom and "unsubscribe". Sheesh...retired guys!
D'oh!
thanks Scott.
Logged

dwgbryant

I miss Dad.
Logged

dwgbryant

biker chick is here. later guys.

State Fair starts this weekend in Tampa. taking the gimpy beauty queen and another lady I've been trying to date for awhile with no success. I drive and they take care of the rest. talking about spending Saturday night in Tampa and driving back Sunday.
So  Ménage à Trois?

Wonder if we can smoke cigars there?????

San Antonio restaurant serves breakfast tacos with a side of lingerie

SAN ANTONIO — A new Mexican restaurant on the West Side aims to bring a Puro San Antonio alternative to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Bikinis.

Milo's Restaurant, located at 4334 Culebra Road, serves Mexican cuisine, with favorites including pork chops, asada a la Mexicana and an assortment of breakfast tacos.

However, there is nothing traditional about the attire of Milo’s employees.

“It’s different,” said owner Milo Linan. “It’s sexy.”

The all-female wait staff takes and serves orders wearing little more than lace lingerie, short shorts, mini-skirts and swimwear.

Breakfast Taco! Heh, heh
+100
Looks more like one of the taquito's...

biker chick is here. later guys.
Good knowing you Dean!

Wonder if we can smoke cigars there?????

San Antonio restaurant serves breakfast tacos with a side of lingerie

SAN ANTONIO — A new Mexican restaurant on the West Side aims to bring a Puro San Antonio alternative to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Bikinis.

Milo's Restaurant, located at 4334 Culebra Road, serves Mexican cuisine, with favorites including pork chops, asada a la Mexicana and an assortment of breakfast tacos.

However, there is nothing traditional about the attire of Milo’s employees.

“It’s different,” said owner Milo Linan. “It’s sexy.”

The all-female wait staff takes and serves orders wearing little more than lace lingerie, short shorts, mini-skirts and swimwear.

Breakfast Taco! Heh, heh
+100
Looks more like one of the taquito's...
TWSS

biker chick is here. later guys.

I believe that's a statement you'll never hear me utter

biker chick is here. later guys.

I believe that's a statement you'll never hear me utter
+1

biker chick is here. later guys.
Good knowing you Dean!
She's gonna use the poor guys like a set of handlebars

biker chick is here. later guys.

I believe that's a statement you'll never hear me utter
Well, definitely not more than once.