biker chick is here. later guys.

I believe that's a statement you'll never hear me utter
Well, definitely not more than once.
You just left an interesting door ajar

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Why do I hear train wreck all over this one?
Toot-Toot! "I hear the train a-comin'"...
Speaking of which, did you guys hear about the metro north train wreck two days ago?
Stories were conflicting....seems like she was in traffic and it backed up to the tracks, so instead of staying on the other side, she pulled right up to the car ahead of her.  She was stopped when the gates came down.  Got out of the car to see if the gate hit her car, for some reason got back in the car just in time to be killed.
That's the most plausible account I've read yet.

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?

Time to get a haircut.  BBShortly

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

No

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

No
How are you feeling?

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

No
How are you feeling?
Confused and a little ashamed for being on this banter

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

No
How are you feeling?
Confused and a little ashamed for being on this banter
But proud of his purple stars and blue balls....go figure.

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.
Nah, it won't last.  Still a half-hour to work, so it'll wear off. Best I can hope for is the 11:00 pill hits like this one did. It's actually very nice. I'm trying not to enjoy it too much.

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?

No
How are you feeling?
Confused and a little ashamed for being on this banter
That's normal but how's your back?