CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: 12/23/2014  (Read 53213 times)

sfish

Re: 12/23/2014
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:33 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
He's British, I think he was having tea

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2014, 01:11:36 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
British, Canadian, all sounds the same to me...PUSSIES!

sfish

« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2014, 01:11:56 PM »

I never understand how some people are such pussies with cigars.  Sack up and smoke the damn thing, it won't kill you.
I said, "well you don't have to be all Dan about it"...he didn't get it

LMAO!  Dan loved the CyB before he even tried one because I told him he loved it.  I just do not give new smokers the 'good stuff'.  I'm tired of seeing half smoked (or less) cigars in the ash tray.  My dad will sometimes join me and I'll give him something halfway decent - he used to be a pipe smoker back in the day so he can at least appreciate good tobacco.
I didn't anticipate giving one out but I always bring several just in case. Never again

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2014, 01:12:17 PM »

Or a Shirley Temple maybe

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2014, 01:13:05 PM »

I never understand how some people are such pussies with cigars.  Sack up and smoke the damn thing, it won't kill you.

LMAO!  Dan loved the CyB before he even tried one because I told him he loved it.  I just do not give new smokers the 'good stuff'.  I'm tired of seeing half smoked (or less) cigars in the ash tray.  My dad will sometimes join me and I'll give him something halfway decent - he used to be a pipe smoker back in the day so he can at least appreciate good tobacco.
I didn't anticipate giving one out but I always bring several just in case. Never again
That is what they make 93% off Ghurkas for.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2014, 01:13:28 PM »

just got a call from "Rachael at Cardmember services..."  recorded phishing message.  Press 1 if you are stupid enough to give us your financial info over the phone.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2014, 01:13:33 PM »

A damn Commie

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2014, 01:14:58 PM »

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!
plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.
That code is good forever, always a classic.

When I add it to the cart, free shipping is an option.
The full boxes said free shipping included but not the 5 paks.

Trying to find a good reason to hold off, but I can't.  Got plenty of these in both corona and lonsdale but they're one of my favorites... may as well stock up at this price, right?
DO IT!  Such a good price and they won't be around much longer.  Don't wanna think about that in 2018 when you wish you had a CyB to smoke! ;)

Has JdN pulled the plug on them?  They must've right?  They're obviously not selling well if everyone just wants to get rid of them.  Crazy that such a good cigar can be such a poor seller.  O'well.
That's what I heard - shame with how solid of a cigar it is.
Dammit could not resist such enabling box ordered $66.36 delivered.  Damn nice $3.39 cigar.
You won't feel guilty for long.
Typo in the cost post actually $3.29/cigar.  AHHH that cures the guilt right up. :)
Actually $3.16 but what do I know?
Chit you are right I better order another box!!!!  I can't type on a calculator or on the banter today, better go home and rest I guess
Calculator hell, divide by 2 and move the decimal point....sheesh.
Well smartass you forgot to carry the 1 ;D
lost my bid on these Box: Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real (21) went for $55.00 with 6.95 shipping...
don't feel bad I won 19 other bids,  $23.95 shipping, of course there were some gurkha cigars, but a gurkha knife and mirrored blue sunglasses! http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1904844  think they would look good on the pig avatar, after all, he is smoking a Titan!
Please wear protective eye wear while smoking cigars...!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2014, 01:16:35 PM »

Right! my Estate Selection shaggy foots a $1.27 a stick....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »

Right! my Estate Selection shaggy foots a $1.27 a stick....
Perfect maximum price point

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2014, 01:18:17 PM »

just got a call from "Rachael at Cardmember services..."  recorded phishing message.  Press 1 if you are stupid enough to give us your financial info over the phone.....
At least it was not "my name is Sam" that call's me

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »

Right, but I wanted to kill him
Once you hand it over, you have to close your eyes to the results.  But I know it's very hard to do. Like loaning your brother-in-law (which loan is interrupted as give), $20 for gas so he can get to work, and he walks into the quick stop and purchases $20 worth of losing lotto tickets rather then the $20 worth of gas which he still does not have.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »

Right, but I wanted to kill him
Once you hand it over, you have to close your eyes to the results.  But I know it's very hard to do. Like loaning your brother-in-law (which loan is interrupted as give), $20 for gas so he can get to work, and he walks into the quick stop and purchases $20 worth of losing lotto tickets rather then the $20 worth of gas which he still does not have.
Chit now you got me wound up!  I was out of town and the Warden Loaned my BIL (her sister's husband) my utility trailer one time and he brought it back and said he was sorry but somehow he lost the spare tire and jack.   He did not have a flat tire though.  Warden's brother only knew our phone number when he needed to borrow something.

sfish

« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »

Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »

Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe

You too, Scott.  Take care!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24