CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: 12/23/2014  (Read 54895 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/23/2014
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

Morning Mr. JWacky.

Hey there, Dave.  Stickin' around the house for the holidays or are you visiting any of your kids?
Kids are all here...youngest back from college two weeks already, oldest and his wife got in last night and daughter gets in tonight.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »

Morning, all... two more days of "work" and I'm done for the year.  One here, and tomorrow at the gov't gig.
Good mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Looking forward to some serious, legitimate time off.  No work, no school... it'll be nice.  How'd your first few months end up in your program?
Amen bud!  2 weeks off without papers or quizzes...love it!  Very good first semester - no complaints about the results.  You?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2014, 11:18:18 AM »

Morning Mr. JWacky.

Hey there, Dave.  Stickin' around the house for the holidays or are you visiting any of your kids?
Kids are all here...youngest back from college two weeks already, oldest and his wife got in last night and daughter gets in tonight.

Full house, very nice!  Folks arrived last night from Mississippi so we can pretty much hand over the kiddos for the next two weeks, too.  Heading to the Navy-San Diego State game tonight as well as USC-Nebraska this weekend.  Getting in the last little bit of college football before I start dreaming of baseball season...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »

Morning, all... two more days of "work" and I'm done for the year.  One here, and tomorrow at the gov't gig.
Good mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Looking forward to some serious, legitimate time off.  No work, no school... it'll be nice.  How'd your first few months end up in your program?
Amen bud!  2 weeks off without papers or quizzes...love it!  Very good first semester - no complaints about the results.  You?

Same, all good things.  Half way done with the program! Only one class truly made me question whether I was cut out for it or not, LOL.  Turns out it weeded out almost half the program.  One of those where you just gotta get through it somehow. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2014, 11:19:59 AM »

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80

Man, places have been blowing those out this season, I don't get it.  I love 'em.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2014, 11:27:21 AM »

Finally, shit is starting to come together.  Two big issues, completely unrelated except that they were caused by the same vendor.  @#$%!#$%@#%&%$!!!  OK, had to get that out.  Haven't even had a chance to grab a cup of coffee today.  At this point, I may as well just wait for lunch.  Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »

Finally, shit is starting to come together.  Two big issues, completely unrelated except that they were caused by the same vendor.  @#$%!#$%@#%&%$!!!  OK, had to get that out.  Haven't even had a chance to grab a cup of coffee today.  At this point, I may as well just wait for lunch.  Sheesh.
Somebody better get Tony a Creme Filled Chocolate Donut and quick.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2014, 11:35:28 AM »

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

plus catsrule?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »

Good mornin Joe!

Same, all good things.  Half way done with the program! Only one class truly made me question whether I was cut out for it or not, LOL.  Turns out it weeded out almost half the program.  One of those where you just gotta get through it somehow.
I think we started with 28 people and we are down to 19 or so - lot of people struggling to get back into the rhythm of school and work.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »

plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2014, 11:38:35 AM »

Good mornin Joe!

I think we started with 28 people and we are down to 19 or so - lot of people struggling to get back into the rhythm of school and work.

A lot of people seemed to think it'd be easy. I mean, I was told by a lot of people that grad school is "easier" than undergrad, but so much with regards to the work itself but rather that you're working toward something very specific and all of the classes are relevant. None of the bullshit classes just to fill out a schedule. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2014, 11:39:48 AM »

Good mornin Joe!

A lot of people seemed to think it'd be easy. I mean, I was told by a lot of people that grad school is "easier" than undergrad, but so much with regards to the work itself but rather that you're working toward something very specific and all of the classes are relevant. None of the bullshit classes just to fill out a schedule.
I completely agree with that.  It's specific and stuff you care about and typically see, or will see, in your daily life.  Every class has a purpose - can't say that about under grad, that's for sure!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2014, 11:40:14 AM »

plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2014, 11:41:14 AM »

Somebody better get Tony a Creme Filled Chocolate Donut and quick.
No joke.  Dieting while stressing is not good.  I thought I was having a heart attack during my commute this morning.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24