CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: 12/23/2014  (Read 54363 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/23/2014
« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2014, 01:02:56 PM »

CyB Corona Real on special @ Famous Inventory Reduction Sale:   Box of 21/$80  Free Shipping

Robusto Delux Box of 21/$87 Free Shipping

Lonsdale 5 pak  5/$25  -  No Free Shipping   These sound interesting to me!
plus catsrule?
Damn did not know that code was still operating, might have to suck it up and put them in a tupperware humi.

Yep, the code works with these.  Brings it to $66.36 before shipping.
That code is good forever, always a classic.

When I add it to the cart, free shipping is an option.
The full boxes said free shipping included but not the 5 paks.

Trying to find a good reason to hold off, but I can't.  Got plenty of these in both corona and lonsdale but they're one of my favorites... may as well stock up at this price, right?
DO IT!  Such a good price and they won't be around much longer.  Don't wanna think about that in 2018 when you wish you had a CyB to smoke! ;)

Has JdN pulled the plug on them?  They must've right?  They're obviously not selling well if everyone just wants to get rid of them.  Crazy that such a good cigar can be such a poor seller.  O'well.
That's what I heard - shame with how solid of a cigar it is.
Dammit could not resist such enabling box ordered $66.36 delivered.  Damn nice $3.29 cigar.
You'll be very happy, congratulations
I bought some a while back and I know they are very good.

Got my order in, too.  Dave's fault.  If he jumped off a bridge, I would, too.
No way Travellin Dave passed up this deal whether he admits it or not.

I was talkin' about you... if you ordered, I was gonna order!  Too good a deal to pass on.  Age well, I love 'em, so no good reason to let it slip by.
LMFAO - Ok.   Actually Travellin Dave gifted me one is how I learned about them then ordered some a few months back.  I truly have no room in the humi and will have to makeshift something to put them in for a rest.

I used these before 'upgrading' to furniture:  http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/764410/Iris-Storage-Box-With-Water-Tight/#firstTab

They have a foam seal underneath the lid and they're fairly large.  You can pack quite a few boxes in them.  And when you're done with them and have more room in the 'real' humidor they've extra sturdy containers to have on hand for the next time you need overflow storage.
Another enabler!   May try one looks pretty good.   Can tell the warden it is for packing away some Christmas decorations. ::)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2014, 01:03:14 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it

I never understand how some people are such pussies with cigars.  Sack up and smoke the damn thing, it won't kill you. 

sfish

« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2014, 01:05:13 PM »

I never understand how some people are such pussies with cigars.  Sack up and smoke the damn thing, it won't kill you.
Right, but I wanted to kill him

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #214 on: December 23, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »

Most of them are just puzzies period the end.

sfish

« Reply #215 on: December 23, 2014, 01:06:34 PM »

I know right, give it a chance Princess!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #216 on: December 23, 2014, 01:06:43 PM »

Right, but I wanted to kill him
When it comes to BIL's i don't need a cigar for a reason.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #217 on: December 23, 2014, 01:07:06 PM »

Yeah... My Doc McStuffins Operation Game came ...  I'm now done Christmas shopping... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #218 on: December 23, 2014, 01:07:43 PM »

Probably only got 1 ball and it is yellow.

sfish

« Reply #219 on: December 23, 2014, 01:07:52 PM »

I said, "well you don't have to be all Dan about it"...he didn't get it

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2014, 01:07:59 PM »

I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #221 on: December 23, 2014, 01:08:21 PM »

Yeah... My Doc McStuffins Operation Game came ...  I'm now done Christmas shopping... :)
That for the wife?  ;)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #222 on: December 23, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »

I said, "well you don't have to be all Dan about it"...he didn't get it

LMAO!  Dan loved the CyB before he even tried one because I told him he loved it.  I just do not give new smokers the 'good stuff'.  I'm tired of seeing half smoked (or less) cigars in the ash tray.  My dad will sometimes join me and I'll give him something halfway decent - he used to be a pipe smoker back in the day so he can at least appreciate good tobacco.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:10 PM »

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:24 PM »

That for the wife?  ;)
don't you guys pay any attention, he buys heels and outfits for the wife...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24