CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: 12/23/2014  (Read 54364 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/23/2014
« Reply #255 on: December 23, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »

Tex, drove by your house last night...

LMFAO - nothing I would object to there but you should have dropped in for a drink and smoke, was quite comfortable at 76 degrees on the patio yesterday evening.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
Or a Shirley Temple maybe
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #257 on: December 23, 2014, 02:04:52 PM »

LMFAO - nothing I would object to there but you should have dropped in for a drink and smoke, was quite comfortable at 76 degrees on the patio yesterday evening.
I was thinking maybe it was RunninDaves, but figured if you went all out for the snowman on the roof, you would at least throw down some fake snow :)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #258 on: December 23, 2014, 02:06:28 PM »

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.
Isn't that a pacifier with NyQuil?   ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #259 on: December 23, 2014, 02:07:11 PM »

I was thinking maybe it was RunninDaves, but figured if you went all out for the snowman on the roof, you would at least throw down some fake snow :)
Even fake snow melts here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: December 23, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »

JailBait

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2014, 02:11:16 PM »

not sure, do know that Chivas Regal is good for teething, and you can use it on the parents too!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #262 on: December 23, 2014, 02:12:18 PM »

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: December 23, 2014, 02:14:39 PM »

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars.
Adios and enjoy your time away from the world!   Smoke an AJ for New Years. ;D

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #264 on: December 23, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »

See ya Joe, have a good Christmas with the family!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #265 on: December 23, 2014, 02:18:16 PM »

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #266 on: December 23, 2014, 02:20:23 PM »

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?
I like how you can see the guy inside, almost looking into a mirror or something...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #267 on: December 23, 2014, 02:31:41 PM »

I like how you can see the guy inside, almost looking into a mirror or something...
Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to be seeing a hidden meaning to this photograph. Sort of like the guy in the mirror is reflecting on his feelings of if Obama is good or bad for the country.   Is it a fluke or a Warhol...?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #268 on: December 23, 2014, 02:33:00 PM »

sage advice, who has been tutoring the young upstart from the left coast! 8)
Happy holidays to you and yours Joe! :D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2014, 02:33:56 PM »

Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to be seeing a hidden meaning to this photograph. Sort of like the guy in the mirror is reflecting on his feelings of if Obama is good or bad for the country.   Is it a fluke or a Warhol...?
Jesus guys it is Santa pissing on Obama how can you complicate something that simple with a photoshop image.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24