Tex, drove by your house last night...

LMFAO - nothing I would object to there but you should have dropped in for a drink and smoke, was quite comfortable at 76 degrees on the patio yesterday evening.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
Or a Shirley Temple maybe
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.

Tex, drove by your house last night...

LMFAO - nothing I would object to there but you should have dropped in for a drink and smoke, was quite comfortable at 76 degrees on the patio yesterday evening.
I was thinking maybe it was RunninDaves, but figured if you went all out for the snowman on the roof, you would at least throw down some fake snow :)

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
Or a Shirley Temple maybe
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.
Isn't that a pacifier with NyQuil?   ;)

Tex, drove by your house last night...

LMFAO - nothing I would object to there but you should have dropped in for a drink and smoke, was quite comfortable at 76 degrees on the patio yesterday evening.
I was thinking maybe it was RunninDaves, but figured if you went all out for the snowman on the roof, you would at least throw down some fake snow :)
Even fake snow melts here.

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
Or a Shirley Temple maybe
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.
Isn't that a pacifier with NyQuil?   ;)
JailBait

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
Or a Shirley Temple maybe
You know, I think they renamed that to Kiddie Cocktail...?  I just heard that term used the other day.
Isn't that a pacifier with NyQuil?   ;)
not sure, do know that Chivas Regal is good for teething, and you can use it on the parents too!
Logged

jswaykos

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars.

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars.
Adios and enjoy your time away from the world!   Smoke an AJ for New Years. ;D

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars.
See ya Joe, have a good Christmas with the family!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Tex, drove by your house last night...

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?

Tex, drove by your house last night...

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?
I like how you can see the guy inside, almost looking into a mirror or something...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Tex, drove by your house last night...

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?
I like how you can see the guy inside, almost looking into a mirror or something...
Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to be seeing a hidden meaning to this photograph. Sort of like the guy in the mirror is reflecting on his feelings of if Obama is good or bad for the country.   Is it a fluke or a Warhol...?

OK folks, I'm signing off, and I'm going to make an effort to NOT check in anywhere until after New Years.  Have a great rest of the holiday season.  Be safe, eat good food, drink good booze, smoke good cigars.
sage advice, who has been tutoring the young upstart from the left coast! 8)
Happy holidays to you and yours Joe! :D

Tex, drove by your house last night...

That photo is interesting.  I would think that if your for Obama, "Santa is writing his name in the snow."  And if your against Obama, "Santa is pissing on Obama."   I wonder what the owners intentions were..?
I like how you can see the guy inside, almost looking into a mirror or something...
Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to be seeing a hidden meaning to this photograph. Sort of like the guy in the mirror is reflecting on his feelings of if Obama is good or bad for the country.   Is it a fluke or a Warhol...?
Jesus guys it is Santa pissing on Obama how can you complicate something that simple with a photoshop image.