Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
How is it that the Mom's get to duck out of this shit?  They don't stay up for this elf or tooth stuff, don't have to put the toys together, remember all the batteries, fix them when they break after the first hour....
Yeah I hear ya but we alternate nights, not easy coming up with new ideas and places to hide that creepy piece of shit
So what's the deal?  Are they supposed to wake up each morning and find it?
Yes, the deal is that it flies back to the North Pole each night and talks/reports to Santa. Then it flies back and picks a new spot or gets into mischief, depends how much effort you want to put in...Tony chose zero

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.
I mean really why would somebody who sits in front of an RV that nothing works in all day smoking cigars and drinking coffee attract deadbeats, just does not seem right does it?
LMAO. good question.
off to the PO and a local bank.
Cover your trail so the Deadbeats don't follow

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
How is it that the Mom's get to duck out of this shit?  They don't stay up for this elf or tooth stuff, don't have to put the toys together, remember all the batteries, fix them when they break after the first hour....
Yeah I hear ya but we alternate nights, not easy coming up with new ideas and places to hide that creepy piece of shit
Get a toy boat and float the fukker in the toilet.
Good plan until it's time to relocate him.

You guys aren't being very nice to Tony...it's about time you came around
Don't worry he is going to let you in the 3-way tomorrow night anyway
Where is this herf, Shawshank?
It's on the calendar and the PM invite dingleberry.
C'mon now, I was making a 3-way joke. You'd better be nice, it's probably just you and me tomorrow
This is like the third time you have referenced being nice this morning.  Is it a Christmas thing or are you coming down with something?

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.
I mean really why would somebody who sits in front of an RV that nothing works in all day smoking cigars and drinking coffee attract deadbeats, just does not seem right does it?
LMAO. good question.
off to the PO and a local bank.
Don't forget the phone store.

You guys aren't being very nice to Tony...it's about time you came around
Don't worry he is going to let you in the 3-way tomorrow night anyway
Where is this herf, Shawshank?
It's on the calendar and the PM invite dingleberry.
C'mon now, I was making a 3-way joke. You'd better be nice, it's probably just you and me tomorrow
This is like the third time you have referenced being nice this morning.  Is it a Christmas thing or are you coming down with something?
Ebola?

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.
I mean really why would somebody who sits in front of an RV that nothing works in all day smoking cigars and drinking coffee attract deadbeats, just does not seem right does it?
LMAO. good question.
off to the PO and a local bank.
Don't forget the phone store.
Excellent Suggestion T Dave!

Hottie Wednesday!

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.
I mean really why would somebody who sits in front of an RV that nothing works in all day smoking cigars and drinking coffee attract deadbeats, just does not seem right does it?
LMAO. good question.
off to the PO and a local bank.
Cover your trail so the Deadbeats don't follow
It's useless, they can track the scent of Social Security checks

Hottie Wednesday!

Looks like she's dry-humping Tony's Elf

Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Except for those using bootleg IE, cause all I got was a red x.

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.