Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
POST POST POST - page flip!

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Better than some guy in a speedo!

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Ok I will put it in terms you can easily understand:  ASSHOLE

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Ok I will put it in terms you can easily understand:  ASSHOLE
C'mon, it's Hottie Wednesday!

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Ok I will put it in terms you can easily understand:  ASSHOLE
C'mon, it's Hottie Wednesday!
OH GREAT - A self portrait of CG87 aka Shaun

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
POST POST POST - page flip!
You don't have to page me,
I was just catching up, on the pages I've missed.  Good morning one and all.

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
POST POST POST - page flip!
You don't have to page me,
I was just catching up, on the pages I've missed.  Good morning one and all.
Good Morning Flip

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
I feel like you're saying something but all I hear is Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
Ok I will put it in terms you can easily understand:  ASSHOLE
C'mon, it's Hottie Wednesday!
OH GREAT - A self portrait of CG87 aka Shaun
Wow asshole!  ;D

12 Obsidian Robusto (5.5" x 54)
        10/24.99
11 Oliva Serie "V" Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
10 Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo ((6.2" x 52)
         10/37.50
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo (6.0" x 52)
         10/22.50
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/34.50
 7 ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0"x56)
         10/29.99
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

Way to go CG you fuct up the banter again for those in offices.
Ohh cheese and rice, it's a thumbnail - everyone knows we are all pervs anyways ;)
But we don't have to prove it to them and it ain't no thumbnail on a 22" monitor.
POST POST POST - page flip!
You don't have to page me,
I was just catching up, on the pages I've missed.  Good morning one and all.
CNS, morning flip

Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock
What, do you mean leftovers from the no longer Vintage 90 and 92?  Gotta read between the lines a little.

Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock
What, do you mean leftovers from the no longer Vintage 90 and 92?  Gotta read between the lines a little.
That's exactly what I mean, there was probably nothing left of the line the first time around much less now

Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock
What, do you mean leftovers from the no longer Vintage 90 and 92?  Gotta read between the lines a little.
That's exactly what I mean, there was probably nothing left of the line the first time around much less now
Table scraps...is this the post-Thanksgiving sale?

Did you read the write-up on these Fusions? What a crock
What, do you mean leftovers from the no longer Vintage 90 and 92?  Gotta read between the lines a little.
That's exactly what I mean, there was probably nothing left of the line the first time around much less now
Table scraps...is this the post-Thanksgiving sale?
Nothing better than some extra table scraps around the Holiday's.