Is it just my computer, or does the tracking site not show prices anymore?
The nazi's must have taken over your computer, shows up normal on mine.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Move the elf, change the banter page.....hard to get all that in one day.

9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo (6.0" x 52)
         10/22.50
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/34.50
 7 ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0"x56)
         10/29.99
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Move the elf, change the banter page.....hard to get all that in one day.
Seriously, what a puss! He may have to back out of the herf tomorrow, too much pressure

Is it just my computer, or does the tracking site not show prices anymore?
The nazi's must have taken over your computer, shows up normal on mine.
Figures. We're still using IE because it's compatible with all of our online systems, but our version is at least 2 out of date, so some stuff doesn't work right anymore. Guess I'll put that page on the list.

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning Shaun, AbsenteeTony.
I'll try to make it back before hazzuh.
So you're going to make me google this moving elf stuff?  I see how you are.
I was hoping one of the other dads would chime in.  I really have to run.  Google, "Elf on a Shelf".  It's a fucking scam.
So glad that shit came after my kids were moved on.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Move the elf, change the banter page.....hard to get all that in one day.
Hey, give Tony a break. He has to work that schitt in between all his domestic chores every evening.  It's a wonder he remembers to remove his apron before heading off to the train in the morning.

Is it just my computer, or does the tracking site not show prices anymore?
The nazi's must have taken over your computer, shows up normal on mine.
Figures. We're still using IE because it's compatible with all of our online systems, but our version is at least 2 out of date, so some stuff doesn't work right anymore. Guess I'll put that page on the list.
Actually we are using a way out of date IE and it locks up the computers on some sites.  Basically our IT assholes are too lazy to fool with it and they have everyone above them believing it is a huge expensive undertakinig with security risks so they as usual get away with it.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Move the elf, change the banter page.....hard to get all that in one day.
Hey, give Tony a break. He has to work that schitt in between all his domestic chores every evening.  It's a wonder he remembers to remove his apron before heading off to the train in the morning.
Bull Shit, I saw you two co-mingling with the lights out last night and now you are believing  him I guess.....

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Move the elf, change the banter page.....hard to get all that in one day.
You left out Donut Breaks and there in lies the delays.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
Like the toothfairy thing wasn't enough, now you have to relocate a stuff toy every night?  Sheesh.
Had to do the tooth fairy thing 2 nights ago. What a nerve racking experience that is.
You saying you didn't go to "Daddy Special Ops Training"?
I did. We got to the part about the mother starting to breast feed and I quivered myself and they kicked me out.
I don't blame ya, I'm a boobs guy too ;)

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
How is it that the Mom's get to duck out of this shit?  They don't stay up for this elf or tooth stuff, don't have to put the toys together, remember all the batteries, fix them when they break after the first hour....

You guys aren't being very nice to Tony...it's about time you came around

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
...and we'll notice?

You guys aren't being very nice to Tony...it's about time you came around
Don't worry he is going to let you in the 3-way tomorrow night anyway