CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: 10/7/2014  (Read 28871 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!
It's not terrible, but I only just lit it.  Let's give it an opportunity to suck.

Threebean

« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »

I hear you. There's now way for me to keep up here during the day, anyway. And bird swings?  I'm picturing wire and dowels, or is there more to it?-----3b-----There's a bit more to it, the way I make them.  Oh, and afternoon everyone!
Your birds are probably pampered with motorized swings, or wind-up at least.  And a special coating so that the concrete-bird-poop is easier to clean off.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2014, 05:40:49 PM »

I hear you. There's now way for me to keep up here during the day, anyway. And bird swings?  I'm picturing wire and dowels, or is there more to it?-----3b-----There's a bit more to it, the way I make them.  Oh, and afternoon everyone!
Hello KC.  If only the CigarBanter was printed, then you could line the cage.

Threebean

« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2014, 05:42:29 PM »

This airplane wifi is so crappy I may drop off at anytime.  But don't panic, we haven't dropped out of the sky (probably not, anyway).  So I'll say happy mofo'in Tuesday to you now, just in case.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2014, 05:49:48 PM »

This airplane wifi is so crappy I may drop off at anytime.  But don't panic, we haven't dropped out of the sky (probably not, anyway).  So I'll say happy mofo'in Tuesday to you now, just in case.
Be safe, brother.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »

Be safe, brother.
Not likely....he's heading to PA.

Threebean

« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »

Be safe, brother.
No problem, I'm landing in the city of brotherly love.  How great is that!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »

Be safe, brother.
When's the Bethlehem herf?

Threebean

« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »

Be safe, brother.
Tonight!  Didn't you get the ema....oops, nevermind.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2014, 06:11:18 PM »

Be safe, brother.
I'll be there in spirit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2014, 06:13:35 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!
It's not terrible, but I only just lit it.  Let's give it an opportunity to suck.
Definitely smokable.  I think this N.Miranda is made at the MF factory.  Not overly complex but I'd smoke it again.

Threebean

« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2014, 06:15:18 PM »

Be safe, brother.
I'll be there in spirit.
Just yanking your chain, there's no herf.  Just a quick in and out for me (TWSS).  Maybe next trip.

Threebean

« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2014, 06:16:42 PM »

Battery's about shot, probably due to trying to stay connected to this 600 MPH wifi.  So adios, mofos. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2014, 06:20:22 PM »

Hello KC.  If only the CigarBanter was printed, then you could line the cage.
Lining comes pre-shatted you mean?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2014, 06:22:49 PM »

Be safe, brother.
I'll be there in spirit.
Just yanking your chain, there's no herf.  Just a quick in and out for me (TWSS).  Maybe next trip.
Yank away, my friend.  I'm almost there.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15