Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.

« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Fuckin' Tuesdays!

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2014, 02:57:22 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.

Here's your answer Dean.  As seen on TV...and also available at Walmart.  Gotta be good!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Flex-Seal/20850472

« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2014, 03:08:44 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.

Here's your answer Dean.  As seen on TV...and also available at Walmart.  Gotta be good!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Flex-Seal/20850472
Use that and that Never Wet crap and you should be set!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2014, 03:17:20 PM »

Worthless Tuesday for me, banter-wise.  I'm gonna wrap things up here so I can rush home to do more work.  Have a great afternoon, all.

« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2014, 03:21:13 PM »

Worthless Tuesday for me, banter-wise.  I'm gonna wrap things up here so I can rush home to do more work.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Have a good afternoon Joe!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2014, 03:24:57 PM »

Glad you're able to cover the recaps today Chip.  I wouldn't be able to keep up.
Anyone remember what Sam paid for those CAOs the last jam? Mashing for cheaper

You mean the crown of thorns, Brazilias? I think they were 5/31.

« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2014, 03:25:16 PM »

Worthless Tuesday for me, banter-wise.  I'm gonna wrap things up here so I can rush home to do more work.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Have a good afternoon Joe!
Who was that short man?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »

Glad you're able to cover the recaps today Chip.  I wouldn't be able to keep up.
Anyone remember what Sam paid for those CAOs the last jam? Mashing for cheaper

You mean the crown of thorns, Brazilias? I think they were 5/31.

No seeing them on the mash. Maybe sold out?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2014, 03:41:29 PM »

Seems awful quiet today. Work shit just gets in the way.

« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

Seems awful quiet today. Work shit just gets in the way.
Can't wait for this day to end, too busy to bitch!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »

Seems awful quiet today. Work shit just gets in the way.
Can't wait for this day to end, too busy to bitch!

Late night for the Warden, so quiet time when I get home. Drink and a cigar should fill that out nicely... ain't making it any easier to still be at the office though.

« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2014, 04:36:29 PM »

Seems awful quiet today. Work shit just gets in the way.
Can't wait for this day to end, too busy to bitch!

Late night for the Warden, so quiet time when I get home. Drink and a cigar should fill that out nicely... ain't making it any easier to still be at the office though.
Hell no, I would bust outta there if I were you! ;)

« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2014, 04:47:22 PM »

Afternoon boys.  Wining my way east from Denver to Philly.  Downright shitty internet on the plan, though.  Not that it matters much, most of y'all mofos have left for home already.

« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2014, 04:52:44 PM »

Afternoon boys.  Wining my way east from Denver to Philly.  Downright shitty internet on the plan, though.  Not that it matters much, most of y'all mofos have left for home already.
Not yet, still planning escape route.  Howdy, Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15