Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »

Afternoon boys.  Wining my way east from Denver to Philly.  Downright shitty internet on the plan, though.  Not that it matters much, most of y'all mofos have left for home already.
Not yet, still planning escape route.  Howdy, Mark.
Afternoon Shawshank Tony.   ;D  Don't escape through the sewer this time.

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »

Afternoon boys.  Wining my way east from Denver to Philly.  Downright shitty internet on the plan, though.  Not that it matters much, most of y'all mofos have left for home already.
Good afternoon Mark!

« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2014, 05:09:07 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!

« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2014, 05:10:36 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!
He's not used to going very deep, go easy on the poor guy!

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!
Already cut it.  Wish you had spoken up a little sooner.

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2014, 05:12:30 PM »

'experimented' with a few patches on the roof. managed to get about as much tar on me as I did the roof. terrible stuff.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial toro and water. enough work for on day for a retired person.
That's more work than most working folk too.  I'm looking at a Nestor Miranda Special Selection (nub size) when I get the fuck out of here.  Hiya Deano.
I've had a couple of those Tony, good from smoke from what I recall.
I did a humi dive this morning and that's one I came back up with.  I can't remember what else and too lazy to go check.
Dive deeper next time!
TWSS

« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2014, 05:14:45 PM »

GFYs!

« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »

Pretty lack luster jam, offerings wise.  But what else is new.

« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2014, 05:15:11 PM »

GFYs!
I guess Tuesday just started a little late today ;)

« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »

Dang, the mothership banter is still on page 1.  Better get the paddles charged up.  Clear!

« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2014, 05:31:46 PM »

Time to roll out...have a good night all!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2014, 05:32:21 PM »

Dang, the mothership banter is still on page 1.  Better get the paddles charged up.  Clear!-----3b-----Actually, I enjoy the pace and quiet during the day.  Gives me a chance to get stuff done, like cleaning bikes and such.  Making bird swings for the rest of this week.

« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2014, 05:35:46 PM »

Dang, the mothership banter is still on page 1.  Better get the paddles charged up.  Clear!-----3b-----Actually, I enjoy the pace and quiet during the day.  Gives me a chance to get stuff done, like cleaning bikes and such.  Making bird swings for the rest of this week.
I hear you. There's now way for me to keep up here during the day, anyway. And bird swings?  I'm picturing wire and dowels, or is there more to it?

« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2014, 05:36:40 PM »

Time to roll out...have a good night all!
Good night, Shaun.  Don't go getting unhinged.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

I hear you. There's now way for me to keep up here during the day, anyway. And bird swings?  I'm picturing wire and dowels, or is there more to it?-----3b-----There's a bit more to it, the way I make them.  Oh, and afternoon everyone!

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15