« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »

I always thought some of you guys were a little unhinged.  Hello again boys.
quick question. did they stop making 5 Vegas high primings?  I have a friend who really likes those cigars...
It appears so flip, some 5 packs of coronas left at the sis but the rest show "sold out"

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2014, 10:40:11 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
another day in paradise, how about you?
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Don't you decide on that kind of stuff before you build?  Kinda like buying a car and not deciding on the tires...
Why do you think he is taking a project management class?   Just waited a little late for the class or started a little early on the humi, not sure which but I must say that is one nice looking humi without hinges~
Maybe just get some tie-down straps, fuck it!
There are only thousands of hinge options to choose from, so it's an element that is a little bit annoying.
Go with a nice self-closing European cushion-stop hinge, like the nicer/newer kitchen cabinets have
I have a faceless, full overlay, cabinet, and drawers that pull out and I can't find one that will make the door and side panel 180deg flat(if that makes sense).  They get close, but there is always like 1/8" to 1/4" overlap with how the door sits.
So you're going to do an inset, internal/invisible hinge?
More importantant, what kind of knobs/pulls you going to use?  I'm sure Dean the affectionato can help with a recommendation.

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »

Gonna be a little scarce myself today....I'm on stage for the next three days.

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2014, 10:43:50 AM »

[...]
I am going to go with something like this: http://www.rockler.com/blum-155-zero-protrusion-hinges
Here are my pulls: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Liberty-3-in-Stainless-Steel-Bar-Pulls-4-Pack-P13456L-SS-U1/202824457?N=5yc1vZc29u

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2014, 10:43:54 AM »

I thought i was past the one star, how come no pumpkins :-[

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2014, 10:44:08 AM »

Gonna be a little scarce myself today....I'm on stage for the next three days.
Just imagine everyone in their underwear!

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2014, 10:44:47 AM »

I always thought some of you guys were a little unhinged.  Hello again boys.
quick question. did they stop making 5 Vegas high primings?  I have a friend who really likes those cigars...
It appears so flip, some 5 packs of coronas left at the sis but the rest show "sold out"
Thanks, there was nothing on the devil either.

« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »

workerence coming up, see you guys later.

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »

Gonna be a little scarce myself today....I'm on stage for the next three days.
Just imagine everyone in their underwear!
If he's "on stage" is he in his underwear?

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »

Nice coupon at Famous - $40 off $150, charge $5.99 for shipping though

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2014, 10:55:53 AM »

I thought i was past the one star, how come no pumpkins :-[
There was a reassessment.  Taxes are going up.

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2014, 10:59:59 AM »

[...]
I'm curious about the seal.  Does the hinge you select have an effect on it?

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »

[...]
Yes - It can change the gap and make the seal different sizes

« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2014, 11:11:15 AM »

[...]
What are you using to seal it?  Have you started seasoning?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2014, 11:14:21 AM »

14 Nub Habano 358
           1/19.50
13 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band 10ct Sampler
          1/27.50
12 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 Salamone
          5/29.50
11 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
 8 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50