« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2014, 08:44:43 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
another day in paradise, how about you?
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Don't you decide on that kind of stuff before you build?  Kinda like buying a car and not deciding on the tires...
Why do you think he is taking a project management class?   Just waited a little late for the class or started a little early on the humi, not sure which but I must say that is one nice looking humi without hinges~
Maybe just get some tie-down straps, fuck it!
There are only thousands of hinge options to choose from, so it's an element that is a little bit annoying.

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2014, 08:46:17 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
another day in paradise, how about you?
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Nice summer morning in TX when it should be a nice fall morning!    But I have been deer hunting in November and seen the thermomter sitting in the 100's.  Fall comes in short little blasts of 2 or 3 days at a time here.  And speaking of hunting did you go bird hunting as planned?
No, :( My dad is traveling this week for work and had to take care of a bunch of stuff before he left town on Sunday.  Mildly annoyed, but I needed the rest too after a long weekend of humidor building and homework to boot.  It's happening this weekend, just unsure of when.
Chit happens!   Hope it works out better for you this weekend!

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2014, 08:49:21 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 08:50:26 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
another day in paradise, how about you?
Warm up a little for you Dean?
yep. got down to the low 70's overnight, getting back into the upper 80's today. love that kind of weather.

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2014, 08:50:36 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Howdy Scotty...what's up today!

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 08:51:13 AM »

[...]
Hump is coming up from Iowa and a buddy of his from VT to hunt with Marker(Jamie) and I this weekend...should be a blast(literally!)

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 08:52:40 AM »

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2014, 08:54:46 AM »

[...]

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »

[...]
Dang a long trip from Vermont to ND!

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2014, 08:59:33 AM »

[...]
Yeah, he is coming down for a week with his dad to blast the ringnecks in ND and some waterfowl in MN

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2014, 09:02:58 AM »

[...]
That said a week of blasting pheasants and ducks is well worth the trip.

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2014, 09:30:02 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Howdy Scotty...what's up today!
Freakin' safety training, dammit

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2014, 09:30:39 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Howdy Scotty...what's up today!
Freakin' safety training, dammit
You got to Man-Up and do it, it is for your own good!!!!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »

well guys, guess I ought to get started back on the camper roof. catch you guys later.

« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »

[...]
Go with a nice self-closing European cushion-stop hinge, like the nicer/newer kitchen cabinets have